Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello SACNR.

Hello SACNR.

Hello SACNR some of you I would call family some just close friends.

So recently I've found out my good friend RedCross has cancer, he found out 1 year ago and shared it with me as something was wrong a few months later he told me everything was fine and the doctors said he was clean.. Sadly 2 months ago he found out he had cancer in his kidney..

I really loved RedCross from the day I met him on SACNR, he was just one of the most warm hearted and funny guys I had ever played with.. It makes me very sad to know he has cancer at the age of 17,, my heart goes out to him and his family..

I think many of you guys know him, so.. i just wanted to let you know, he is surely going to read this post soon, leave your support messages!

Are you sure he'd be ok with you telling everyone this very personal information? What's his SACNR name? There's no "RedCross".

Anyway I'm very sorry to hear that you are so sick, RedCross. Are you going through treatment atm?
    Last edited by Potassium; 18-06-2016 at 11:24 PM.

Banned
    I've seen him around yes, I feel sorry to hear about this.

I talked to him in game... I can't describe how I feel right now,it was really a shock for me.To hear that young person like this has cancer and that nothing can help him to get out of that situation.Let's help him by giving the most we can in game.
    I am sure it is very tough time for him and his family..I feel so sorry about this. I am very glad that we resolved our differences like one year ago, and that we became pretty cool after that.
    Enjoy the time you have left mate...

Donating Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Potassium View Post
    Are you sure he'd be ok with you telling everyone this very personal information? What's his SACNR name? There's no "RedCross".

Anyway I'm very sorry to hear that you are so sick, RedCross. Are you going through treatment atm?
    ATM i am, but treatment is really expensive here in argentina, ($30000 per treatment) so probably they wont be able to keep paying it forever, so prob i'll stop going through it.

Thanks for the support guys!

Even if we have never met my old name was (Eyedea if you have any clue who i am) Anyways good luck man hope you recover soon with god watching over take care and god bless
    Montages: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6
    <Anthony[]>: !k SamoanBeast stupid in the brain
    <SACNR4>: *** PUDGEE (33) died.
    <Anthony[]>: !kick SamoanBeast stupid in the brain
    <SACNR1>: Usage: '!kick [ID] [Reason]'
    <SamoanBeast>: ahahah mad
    <SamoanBeast>: fail
    <SamoanBeast>: FAILLLLLL
    <SamoanBeast>: FAILLLLLL
    <Anthony[]>: :(
    <Crazy_Nick>: lol

Damn, this is sad mate... Hope you have a really fast recovery. :(

While reading these news I felt really really sad about you (RedCross).Even if I hear your nickname for the first time ever, I still feel sad for those bad news.I hope that somehow you recover and live a normal life.May god be with ya.

I am very sorry to hear this Red Cross I hope you get better.