Thread: About [email protected]

About [email protected]

Because of an increase in e-mails which tend to have the same issue, this is a PSA/Guideline to make going through emails to solve issues easier for us and most likely faster for you.

1. Format for the Subject/Title of the email
    Please start using the following format as title for your emails
    Sacnr Username: Reason for the email

So it will look like this for example:
    Roxxy: IP Blocked from Server

This way, we can see at first glance what the issue is and we know your sacnr username, which people tend to forget to include in the email.

2. Content of the email
    While there is no format to follow, please regard the following
    • Keep it as short as possible
    • Include all important information
    • Use punctuation and paragraphs so it's easier to read
    • Please use proper grammar and spelling

If you need to include screenshots or anything similar, please use the same services you are meant to use in complaints (imgur or dtupload for screenshots etc)
    Make sure you explain your situation properly and in full sentences. We can't help you if the content of the email is "lol y b&d?

3. Patience
    Email ≠ Live support! The emails get checked on a regular basis, and we'll try to sort out your problems as soon as we can, But some cases are easier than others, and sometimes looking into a case more and getting Admins opinions is needed.
    Not getting a reply from us does not mean that your email is being ignored, so please refrain from sending multiple emails asking when stuff is done/if stuff is or was looked into. We most likely did.

If you need help from an admin asap, it might be worth a shot to go on IRC. Often there's an admin around.

What information should I include in my email?
    Blocked IP: Your SACNR username and the IP from the device you got blocked from. You can get it by typing "What is my IP" into Google.
    Donator Status not received after 48 hours: Your SACNR Username and proof of donation, like the paypal transaction ID
    Forgot password or lost access to my account: If you have an email address attached to your account, please try using https://www.sacnr.com/lost-password first.
    If step one fails, Your SACNR username, your current IP, and information on the donator status, for example what email address or phone number was used to donate and on what date. More questions may be asked if necessary to assure the account is going back to its rightful owner.

This has been a PSA, thank you for your attention.
    Last edited by Pixel; 03-11-2016 at 03:32 PM.

FYI here's my inbox, not including ones i've already dealt with:

https://ft3.sacnr.com/TqBSJ/Screen_S...4.27.46_PM.png

Makes it a lot easier to read when all the info is easily accessible. Admin email inbox is even bigger...
    Last edited by Blacklite; 13-05-2015 at 04:29 AM.

Updated the main post.