Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PSA: Steam version of San Andreas

Quote Originally Posted by Agonul View Post
    Thanks for letting us know. I use the Steam version but the .exe is cracked so hopefully this should not effect me. I'd sure as hell hate to lose my 1920x1080 resolution.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slizer View Post
    Same.
    I have both versions of the game 1.0 and 3.0 (Steam version) i put a copy of my 1.0 exe in my steam version and ran it, it loads but some things are broken like the radio station switcher and some other things, so if your game hasn't updated yet MAKE A BACKUP NOW while you have the chance or SA:MP will not work correctly, you can tell if it has updated if you go to your steam directory (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common) on my system yours could be different and if you right click the "Grand Theft Auto San Andreas" folder and if the size is 4.58 GB or very close your game has updated, if its around 4.61 GB (Whichever is closest to the size you have is the one you have) you still have a chance to make a copy to another directory so you can still play correctly as well as this it breaks my steam patch that i made so it's annoying Rockstar did this the game is not the same without those songs but well life's a bitch. Good luck guys.
    Last edited by RAPTOR115X; 12-11-2014 at 05:10 AM.

Wait, people actually buy games? Mind blown
    My computer is so fast, it completes an endless loop in less than four seconds!

potassium's mum
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Gatester View Post
    Wait, people actually buy games? Mind blown
    Not everyone is a poor scum like you. You're one of the reasons games will get shitter and shitter when they can't make enough money.

Quote Originally Posted by CM707 View Post
    Not everyone is a poor scum like you. You're one of the reasons games will get shitter and shitter when they can't make enough money.
    this^

i think Downloadin Games from torrent isn't a bad thing, you can try the game for free before Buying it, but if you really like the game, you should pay for it.

okay i admit i have this legit albanian version of San andreas, but come on dud, the game is from 1998 ._. and prolly cost 60 Euros in steam

Last edited by VapaaRotta; 22-07-2015 at 12:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CM707 View Post
    Well, GTA V have broken sales record in the first day and it is "shitter".
    They mixed up gta with need for speed MW (slow motion thing) and track mania (cars jumps and go flying).