Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3139404142 LastLast
Results 401 to 410 of 411

Thread: Questions about Administration

  1. #401
    Donating Player Aristotle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Medellin Cartel
    Posts
    115
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixel View Post
    They should send an email to [email protected] with a link to the ban appeal, so the lead admins can look into it.
    Yes I will, thanks for replying. My appeals always getting locked by him but anyway thanks again and I will do what you say.

  2. #402
    Leatherface my intention was never to 'shit' on you guys in any way. I know that being a server admin is a thankless job and I appreciate what you guys do but jesus man..

    I just wanted to voice my opinion and maybe have a discussion with you guys on how to change certain aspects that players aren't happy with, but nowadays you guys are locking all threads with any sort of criticism and just censoring the forums in general.

    As for the cophunt rule thing, heres a quote from SACNR rules: "Similarly, if a criminal can easily get away from a cop instead of killing them, they MUST do this. Criminals must NOT intentionally chase down law enforcement. For example, if you are a criminal and you destroy a cop's car, if you have means of getting away, then you must run away. You can't kill the cop if they have little chance of catching up to you."

    *EDITED DUE TO PLAYER BREAKING FORUM RULES*
    Last edited by Ynohtna024; 04-11-2017 at 04:43 PM.

  3. #403
    The_Godfather =DCM=Gen.Frankie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    palm beach gardens,FL
    Posts
    364
    Rep Power
    1
    Hi admin I need to ask if i did anything wrong, My friend wanted to change his int in his house but had no tokens so I sold my house to a friend so I can buy my other friends house so I can change the int for him scenes have a lot of tokens, then buy my house back in the 24 hour cool down time?

    I already did this to help out a friend I hope I did nothing wrong!

  4. #404
    SACNR Veteran Charles_Bukowski's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    caana
    Posts
    4,874
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by =DCM=Padrino View Post
    Hi admin I need to ask if i did anything wrong, My friend wanted to change his int in his house but had no tokens so I sold my house to a friend so I can buy my other friends house so I can change the int for him scenes have a lot of tokens, then buy my house back in the 24 hour cool down time?

    I already did this to help out a friend I hope I did nothing wrong!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreaze View Post
    Leatherface my intention was never to 'shit' on you guys in any way. I know that being a server admin is a thankless job and I appreciate what you guys do but jesus man..

    I just wanted to voice my opinion and maybe have a discussion with you guys on how to change certain aspects that players aren't happy with, but nowadays you guys are locking all threads with any sort of criticism and just censoring the forums in general.

    As for the cophunt rule thing, heres a quote from SACNR rules: "Similarly, if a criminal can easily get away from a cop instead of killing them, they MUST do this. Criminals must NOT intentionally chase down law enforcement. For example, if you are a criminal and you destroy a cop's car, if you have means of getting away, then you must run away. You can't kill the cop if they have little chance of catching up to you."

    *EDITED DUE TO PLAYER BREAKING FORUM RULES*
    both these questions need to be asked in the questions about rules/gameplay

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by [WT]Michel View Post
    If an admin bans for rule 6 i guess he should do the same (follow iT), or am i wrong? Esp in a ban appeal? Thx for response
    Nope, admins don't have to follow rule 6, especially in ban appeals. Cheers!

  5. #405
    The_Godfather =DCM=Gen.Frankie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    palm beach gardens,FL
    Posts
    364
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles_Bukowski View Post
    both these questions need to be asked in the questions about rules/gameplay

    I'm sorry for posting in the wrong section.

    thanks
    Last edited by =DCM=Gen.Frankie; 08-11-2017 at 01:02 AM.

  6. #406
    SACNR HR Manager Pixel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,054
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by =DCM=Padrino View Post
    Hi admin I need to ask if i did anything wrong, My friend wanted to change his int in his house but had no tokens so I sold my house to a friend so I can buy my other friends house so I can change the int for him scenes have a lot of tokens, then buy my house back in the 24 hour cool down time?

    I already did this to help out a friend I hope I did nothing wrong!
    Since this post is old I assume the situation has been dealt with, but I'll answer anyway.

    Holding properties or cash for another player, no matter for how little time, is against the rules as stated on https://www.sacnr.com/help/23/ .

    Based on the dates, I assume the situation was dealt with, and no one profited other than the person who was meant to get the interior. The situation is done now, and I don't think is worth pursuing.
    Next time, it would be advisable to ask if things are allowed first before just going ahead with it.

  7. #407
    Donating Player Aristotle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Medellin Cartel
    Posts
    115
    Rep Power
    1
    I just wanna ask why there's more admin than players?

  8. #408
    SACNR Admin Psst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    422
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristotle View Post
    I just wanna ask why there's more admin than players?
    Not sure what you based your question on. There is more players than admins.

  9. #409
    SUB_NORMAL'S CORP. =DCM=SUB_NORMAL's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Rosario, Argentina
    Posts
    1,238
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristotle View Post
    I just wanna ask why there's more admin than players?
    There happens to be a reduced number of online players for the last few years as you might have realized. Admins must be active players and therefore the amount of them could be higher than regular players online. But Admins are also players, so why making a differenciation?
    SACNR's =DCM= Leader
    SELLING DONATIONS! Contact me. (Currently unavailable)

  10. #410
    SACNR Veteran Charles_Bukowski's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    caana
    Posts
    4,874
    Rep Power
    1
    I'll just put it out there. Don't hesitate to try and team up with admins / and/or join their events private or not. Some admins will be more friendly than others, but that doesn't mean you cant ask. I never had a problem with a player wanting to team up. Nobody is saying you need to give them a big teethy blowjob, but dont be afraid to ask either.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •