Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Monitor Bug

Monitor Bug

I dont know is it bug or not, but obviously it shows wrong.

As you can see... Online is only 19 players

but in monitor sacnr it shows it has over 100, because it dont display players.

Donating Player
    How often is my server queried?

SACNR queries every SA-MP server once every 15 minutes. We only show half-hourly queries on the graphs, however we use all the query results for working out average players, and current players online. You can use the API to retrieve all our query data if you want to use it to make your own graphs.

I know how often is server queried, but i asked something else.

My server has only 19 players, but it dont display those 19 players on monitor.sacnr.com
    It says
    " Sorry, there is a limitation in SA:MP which means servers with over 100 players online do not report detailed player data. Hence, we can not retrieve it. "

My server doesnt have 100 players.

It displays them now. The 100 players thing is not the only one limitation.

Alright, thanks for explaining.

Nice advertisement smart-ass. You can hide your ip and name but you didn't. Cool.
    This is my last speak after this you couldn't find me being in a thug nigga anymore.

"I'm only changing my way of playing but not my attitude." - Peputo

"Today, it's difficult to lay a hand on me anymore, though i'm no longer in sacnr, but i rules sacnr." - Peputo

Quote Originally Posted by peputo View Post
    Nice advertisement smart-ass. You can hide your ip and name but you didn't. Cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacklite View Post
    Posting IP addresses in this section is allowed.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by DAIRIS[LV] View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Just because it isn't against the rules, it doesn't mean you should do it. I interpreted BL's statement as meaning that it is not against the rules of this section to post an IP address because some people need to do so for their issues, but it is preferred that you don't if you don't need to (which you didn't). That's just my interpretation though, if I'm wrong then I'm sure bossman will correct me.
    Last edited by Potassium; 13-08-2013 at 01:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Potassium View Post
    Just because it isn't against the rules, it doesn't mean you should do it. I interpreted BL's statement as meaning that it is not against the rules of this section to post an IP address because some people need to do so for their issues, but it is preferred that you don't if you don't need to (which you didn't). That's just my interpretation though, if I'm wrong then I'm sure bossman will correct me.
    Ok, sorry if i did something wrong.
    But i didnt think about that when i was posting, i just took fast photowith print screen and posted.
    That all

Quote Originally Posted by Potassium View Post
    OMG he just asked for some help and u guys gonna kill him for rules here too?