Page 1 of 126 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Questions about Gameplay + rules

Questions about Gameplay + rules

CTRL+F and use keywords to search or search thread first before posting PLEASE

Since there seem to be a lot "question" threads, I thought it would be good to have all of the questions and their corresponding answers in one thread. From now on, all other threads asking questions about the rules will be deleted.

This is not a place to discuss rules, or have debates. Questions which are clearly covered under the rules will be deleted or ignored.
    Qualifying questions asked will be answered by admins. The questions and answers will be posted below. All admins feel free to update this page, including questions and answers

To keep the thread small, questions after being answered will be deleted, along with other questions which have not been selected to be answered.

Please read the rules before asking your question.

> If you would like to ask a question, please write "QUESTION:" at the top of your post. All other posts will be deleted.

Q & A

Question: How much time do I have to get revenge on someone and kill them?
    Answer: You have until the server restarts. You can kill someone for something they did to you as long as it did not happen before the server restarted.

Question:If a sibling or friend plays sacnr on the same computer as I do, do I need to tell an admin about this?
    Answer: No. However, If an admin asks about your friend or siblings account, please be truthful and answer their questions.

Question: Can I use the '2-shoot' with a sawn off to kill someone?
    Answer: No - Not after 1st August 2014

Question: Can I mod vehicles in SACnR using SAMI?
    Answer: You're not allowed to download mods that aren't approved by SACnR. If you're caught with them, you will get punished severely.

Question: Can admins force us to un-/ignore them?
    Answer: Yes, only if they have admin related business.

Question: Am I allowed to super bunnyhop (bug jumping) with bicyles?
    Answer: Only while freeroaming. You're not allowed to do this while being chased for a valid reason (e.g. wanted level, hit contract).

Question: Is using TEC-9 to avoid SAWN-OFF reload animation allowed? Reference video
    Answer: No, it's considered as weapon bug abuse.

Animations

Question: Can I use /argue while a player is trying to kill me for a hit contract?
    Answer: You are allowed to use /argue to kill a player who is trying to kill you, no question about it. You may not abuse animations to avoid being physically shot at.

Question: If I stalk a player, use animations to kill them or in an attempt to kill them, or repeatedly use animations to bother them, can they place a hit on me and/or kill me?
    Answer: Yes, but only if they warned you once.

Question: Is using an animation to avoid being killed allowed?
    Answer: No. You cannot use animations to avoid being killed. One exception to this rule is, if you're being carparked, you may use an animation to avoid it.

Question: If I use an animation to kill someone, are they allowed to kill me?
    Answer: No.

Question: If I use an animation such as /emo to kill a cop, it's considered cop-hunting?
    Answer: No.

Cops vs Robbers

Question: Can I kill a cop if I'm on foot with a 4-6 wanted level?
    Answer: Yes, but only if you absolutely can't escape.

Hit Contracts:

Question: Can I place a hit on someone for insulting me?
    Answer: No, make use of the /ignore function and if they go out of their way to insult you, file a complaint.

Question: If I believe a player is trying to steal my vehicle, but they have not done anything yet, can I place a hit on them?
    Answer: No. They have to successfully steal your vehicle or attempt it.

Question: Is it allowed to get in a cars passenger seat while having a hit?
    Answer: Yes it's allowed. This is also allowed to have hit inside a NPC bus/train because you can still kill him (jump on the roof of the vehicle and shoot at his nickname when the NPC is not moving, if the NPC is moving it will be more difficult to kill him).

Question: Can I place a hit for someone else?
    Answer: No. You can't place a hit contract on someone for your friend. Your friend must place the hit contract.

DO NOT ask questions about anything you've been punished for. If you want clarification, read the rules, or ask in your ban appeal.
    DO NOT ask questions about anything you've been reported for. If you want clarification, read the rules, or ask the admin any questions you have in the report.
    Last edited by [SS_Vlad]; 13-03-2018 at 08:11 AM. Reason: Rule update

Quote Originally Posted by Aviv_Kush View Post
    Is it allowed to get in a cars passenger seat while having a hit.
    Quote Originally Posted by _Murder_ View Post
    Yes it's allowed. This is also allowed to have hit inside a NPC bus/train because you can still kill him (jump on the roof of the vehicle and shoot at his nickname when the NPC is not moving, if the NPC is moving it will be more difficult to kill him). Also, if you have other questions - Charles_Bukowski made a thread for questions about the server rules or gameplay.

Quote Originally Posted by haydugjr View Post
    Can someone sit inside a burning car instead of getting out so that the hitman trying to kill them does not get the money?
    Yeah as far as I know it's allowed.

Last edited by Murder; 11-04-2013 at 06:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by XXCrazyMan707XX View Post
    QUESTION: If I accidently run over someone while chasing another person and I am a cop can they use /punish when they know it was an accident?
    Yes. They still died from you even though it was an accident.
    Please wait while I attempt to give a Fuck...

Quote Originally Posted by MARIO_CROATIA View Post
    Sitation: Somebody killed me using /argue.. I dont place a hit, but I try to catch and kill that player by my own. He quits before I got to him (he doesnt know I was chasing him). So if he comes back after 1 irl hour in the same game week, can I still kill him?
    If the server didn't restarted you can kill him.

Question: If guy rob me i rob him back and i did kill him , can he hit me?
    Answer: ?

Question : Let's say i rob player A,few seconds after that he robs me back but also puts a hit on me.Is the hit valid or not because he already got back at me by robbing me? Is he also allowed to rob me back + kill me ?

Quote Originally Posted by Robbery1 View Post

Question: If there's someone randomly death matching me while shooting from his car, can i use /lay to avoid being killed? Not to avoid medical fees but to gain more evidence of rule breaking of that player? and if he's a cheater he'll use some cheats to kill me which will be a good evidence.
    No. Just because you assume someone's a cheater you still can't use the animations to get a bigger chance in surviving. Same with getting additional proof, if you can't get enough proof in time, then the problem is entirely yours and you'll have to deal with it by yourself.

Question: If i /argue him he died he can hit me ???
    Answer: ???

potassium's mum
    Question: Can I hit someone if they car jack me to arrest?
    Answer: ???
    Last edited by CM707; 19-04-2013 at 12:07 PM.

(This question isn't about gameplay rules, but about normal gameplay)

Question: What is the minimum amount of money required to be in a biz so that 800k can be robbed from it?

If anyone wants a signature like this, feel free to leave me a visitor message. I'm so generous I will make it for free.

P.S: Provide me the picture you want in your sig please.