Page 126 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126
Results 1,251 to 1,257 of 1257

Thread: Questions about Gameplay + rules

  1. #1251
    Donating Player ML2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Why ask???
    Posts
    2,119
    Rep Power
    1
    Is carparking allowed?

    thanks.

  2. #1252
    SACNR Admin & Developer Markski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Ammu-Nation in Argentina
    Posts
    334
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Polymorph View Post
    Is carparking allowed?

    thanks.
    Carparking is allowed, and players are allowed to /dance out of it. This is the one and only situation in all of SACNR where animation abuse is permitted, since it's such a shitty way to kill someone.

  3. #1253
    Donating Player Eero991's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Vantaa, Finland
    Posts
    143
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Markski View Post
    Carparking is allowed, and players are allowed to /dance out of it. This is the one and only situation in all of SACNR where animation abuse is permitted, since it's such a shitty way to kill someone.
    And since when have players been allowed to /dance out of it. Can people already decide what is allowed and what isn't and actually be CLEAR about it

  4. #1254
    SACNR Admin & Developer Markski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Ammu-Nation in Argentina
    Posts
    334
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Eero991 View Post
    And since when have players been allowed to /dance out of it. Can people already decide what is allowed and what isn't and actually be CLEAR about it
    As far as I can tell for what I just checked, it seems to be unwritten, so that's something that requires fixing.

    And the answer is well over a year, when I asked a lead admin about it and that is what they told me. I am confident it hasn't changed.

  5. #1255
    Donating Player Eero991's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Vantaa, Finland
    Posts
    143
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Markski View Post
    As far as I can tell for what I just checked, it seems to be unwritten, so that's something that requires fixing.

    And the answer is well over a year, when I asked a lead admin about it and that is what they told me. I am confident it hasn't changed.
    Ok thanks markskijuoppo

  6. #1256
    Donating Player ML2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Why ask???
    Posts
    2,119
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Markski View Post
    As far as I can tell for what I just checked, it seems to be unwritten, so that's something that requires fixing.

    And the answer is well over a year, when I asked a lead admin about it and that is what they told me. I am confident it hasn't changed.
    It is actually written out on the first post of this thread - but I just wanted to check whetever it has changed or not.

    Thanks again.

  7. #1257
    Donating Player evillmoppet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0
    "LaG" please fix it... T_T

    https://imgur.com/a/zlHIspS

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •