Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39474849

Thread: The Walking Dead [WARNING: SPOILERS]

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    Ofc why would it bother you, you made this thread, not the movie.
    True haha, but there are people who are saying the show is too slow (not sure which season are you at) that's why I said that it doesn't bother me at all

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Trxye View Post
    True haha, but there are people who are saying the show is too slow (not sure which season are you at) that's why I said that it doesn't bother me at all
    Nah I do not agree with the slow part, after all it's a tv show. I just finished season 2, I'm still watching it, from the direction that things have gone to, im interested to keep watching it, i like the group too. With shane gone i feel like they're even better. Rick is having few troubles being a leader tho and his wife is just stupid.
    Last edited by Stainless; 11-12-2016 at 11:41 AM.

What charles said. Show at the beginning (first 2 seasons) still has a lot to do with zombies but after that zombies arent really shows main theme, it actually turns people vs people, the survivors vs some other survivors and thats basically the main pattern. They meet some people, realize they are enemies, kill them and upon that they meet another different people that put them into same shit they started with, with the first group they had already killed.

When i started watching it I was more like this shows will have ending like, they get cure or vaccine and world is saved typical scenario but now I see, the more i watch the more it seems to me show doesnt really have any specific end. Beaides surviving there is no point of it. Fighting for greater good or something like that. Its basically settled like people dont want anything else from their lifes.

And according to how many zombies are left(not that many obv) it kinda becomes funny because priority for people is still everyones trying to save his own ass instead of establishing something bigger, that could work. There are communities yeah, but a timeframe of the show is long enough so people could start building something new again, it would give the show life again idk.
    There also misses lot of emotional drama, sometimes you get aurprised at somethings but not for long. They should emphasise the fact how world ia cruel under theae circumstances etc.

You mentioned mr robot. I liked it too, one of the best tv shows now imo, although theres one thing about it that botters me. Extremely slow story line progression.
    Maybe thats because they want to do many seasons that would differ from eachother, then they are on the right way, but sometimes the episodes are so strecthed i even forget what was the last mission they were on and whats the current point of the show. It kinda gets blured without head and a tail.

Banned
    Immagine Glen with one eye popped out saying ''enjoy ban''

Trumps Poor Nephew MisterJinx420's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    Immagine Glen with one eye popped out saying ''enjoy ban''
    So did you finish the entire series?

As for the others talking about not being many zombies now, people vs people, you have to think about this, in this world it is survival of the fittest. You know if you had a group of people that you were trying to protect and keep fed, and there are other groups out there, you would do whatever it took to survive. Zombies are not the only threat out there, and there are very limited supplies now and every group is after them. I'm sure it would not be as dramatic as the show potrays, but still....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterJinx420 View Post
    So did you finish the entire series?

As for the others talking about not being many zombies now, people vs people, you have to think about this, in this world it is survival of the fittest. You know if you had a group of people that you were trying to protect and keep fed, and there are other groups out there, you would do whatever it took to survive. Zombies are not the only threat out there, and there are very limited supplies now and every group is after them. I'm sure it would not be as dramatic as the show potrays, but still....
    Come on is there anybody here who watches the show because of zombies and how scary they are? I am pretty sure they will cause much trouble again, but the direction the show has taken is pretty good and it doesnt include zombies so much. Season 7 premiere was horrific cuz Alexandria but the show itself lost 2 great characters but now that I've seen the entire series I can give answers to anyone and myself too. So when I saw the first episodes it seemed like it was gonna be about zombies only. Then I saw the characters and many of them were pretty amazing and they just fit their roles. I loved Rick, Merle, Hershel and more. Then the show grows bigger within with settlements and stuff. The characters grow better or worse too. Rick and his team suffer a lot during the episodes. I mean to the guys who say the show is slow I don't know I saw the seasons all together since I had not seen it before but I guess all tv shows are slow, I don't even remember watching a peaceful episode I loved that they started growing food in their Prison settlement then boom they're invaded with tanks for example. So now the show is still pretty interesting, they're facing Negan, that guy is the sickest character that's been on the show until now, but he's a natural leader, they've placed him in the extremes of a bad character and too bad he's the leader. They've made his character look like there's not gonna be a worse opponent for Rick than him. But there's weak points in his settlement too. It is obvious some of his members rather fear him than respect his leadership, which is opposite to Rick's group. But fact is he is a lot of a better leader than Rick. It seems like during all the time Rick was trying to survive, Negan had already started having vassals to fill his ''stockpile'' with food and guns. The reason why he has so many members, is that they feel safe with him and that's all they care about, he also uses the reward method, you can't say he's stupid but he's a not such a good leader inside his group than outside of it. He certainly knows how to control his group but problem is the way he controls them is wrong in it's root and sooner or later it will go wrong for him, and that will contribute to his later defeat.

Now they obv will be beaten but what Im more curious about is where the show is gonna go when they are done with Negan?
    Last edited by Stainless; 21-01-2017 at 09:22 AM.

Carl's haircut is pissing me off. What is this the 70s? (i'm on season 6)

this show is great

caaaaaaroooool lmao

So Rick+Michonne are a thing now huh... aww shit

- - - Updated - - -

Whenever i start watching an episode i always ask myself the question: Who's going to fuck up this time?
    Last edited by Slizer; 19-08-2017 at 08:05 PM.

Okay,i just watched the episode Worth,and i cannot wait for the finale.
    If you haven't watched it yet i strongly suggest you to do so.
    So here is what basically happens

SPOILER ALERT

Negan comes back,introduces saviors to the plan on how to win the battle against Rick's group
    Dwight copies the map
    Dwight lures Simon and other saviors that want a change in leadership
    Negan comes out,kills the saviors.
    Simon and Negan fight,Negan kills Simon
    While they are fighting,Dwight gives Gregory the map and tells him to tell Rick that the battle is tomorrow
    Laura comes back and blows Dwight's cover,and the map was fake,it was just Negan would see if Dwight was going to tell Rick
    Simon is chained to the fence
    Michonne and Negan talk over a walkie-talkie,and Michonne reads him Carl's letter to him
    Carl wrote that he wishes that him and Rick would stop fighting and find peace
    Negan says there is no going back,and smashes the walkie-talkie
    Last edited by Pexxious; 09-04-2018 at 01:10 PM.

BOOYAKASHA
    stopped watching around the season where they introduced the fat lesbian chick, man that show got so unbearably awful

Quote Originally Posted by Pexxious View Post
    Okay,i just watched the episode Worth,and i cannot wait for the finale.
    If you haven't watched it yet i strongly suggest you to do so.
    So here is what basically happens

SPOILER ALERT

Negan comes back,introduces saviors to the plan on how to win the battle against Rick's group
    Dwight copies the map
    Dwight lures Simon and other saviors that want a change in leadership
    Negan comes out,kills the saviors.
    Simon and Negan fight,Negan kills Simon
    While they are fighting,Dwight gives Gregory the map and tells him to tell Rick that the battle is tomorrow
    Laura comes back and blows Dwight's cover,and the map was fake,it was just Negan would see if Dwight was going to tell Rick
    Simon is chained to the fence
    Michonne and Negan talk over a walkie-talkie,and Michonne reads him Carl's letter to him
    Carl wrote that he wishes that him and Rick would stop fighting and find peace
    Negan says there is no going back,and smashes the walkie-talkie