Thread: LoKoTrOn DM/Cophunt!

Thumbs up LoKoTrOn DM/Cophunt!

Time: Today.
    In-game name of the player: LoKoTrOn http://www.sacnr.com/u/LoKoTrOn/
    What happened: As you can see at the picture issued the ticket at this player was waiting for the /pay when all of sudden, that guy
    start shooting at me without reason, btw cophunt...
    Proof (pictures or video): Picture...

Thanks for your time!!!

pues como se puede ver en la imagen yo no mate al señor cia me baje de la moto para dispararle a las llanta ya que el x el intento de que pague el pay me daño la moto y eso no es permitido dispara a alguien que ande de amarillo ??

as you can see in the picture I do not mate Mr cia me lower the bike to shoot to the rim since the 10th attempt to pay the pay I damage the bike and that is not allowed fires to someone who ride yellow?

I didn't shoot you fool as you said is not allowed shoot innocent civilian and yellow players, may i rammed you by accident that's it, the server was lag..btw why you shoot me huh? because issued the ticket or because i was following you while you were yellow explaint that??

en primer lugar no tenia plata en segundo lugar disparaste primero dañándome la moto y enterser lugar no te mate donde esta la foto en la que te e matodo

You know what i will not reply anymore, That was cophunt doesnt matter if you don't killed me, the fact were that you shooted without reason...

te dispare pero no hay prueba de que te mate asi que eso no es cophunt esperemos que digan algo lo admi ^^ .l.

It looks to me that he couldn't pay the ticket, so he shot a few bullets in order to start a chase. Why didn't you just arrest him?!