PDA

View Full Version : Sup broski

dilinger
16-08-2018, 01:36 PM
3 years ago when i got banned i offered admin in appeal an solution ( 2 options ). Option 1 was server dead as it is now,and option 2 was to everythig go back to normal,all keep quiet and everyones happy. He choose option 1 by himself so please don't blame me for server situation.
I get in game after 3 years and you instantly block me from entering,and put my house/biz visit '3 years ago'.
That just says it how much you still have complex on me :)

We proved our point and made =SFRJ= strongest group in any way.
Our biggest problem was to find more acc's where to stash all money
We ''hacked'' over 30-40 billions in cash+props.
It all started when i buyed 4 out of 6 Lskeee props for 80e,then we had coverage to start making money
Not to mention that we were impersonating certain admins over 6 months,we were in the system for a long long time.

Markski
16-08-2018, 05:49 PM
Sup broski

dilinger
16-08-2018, 06:33 PM
Sup broski

Nothing much,im torched 24/7 as allways.

Jamie
16-08-2018, 07:16 PM
3 years ago when i got banned i offered admin in appeal an solution ( 2 options ). Option 1 was server dead as it is now,and option 2 was to everythig go back to normal,all keep quiet and everyones happy. He choose option 1 by himself so please don't blame me for server situation.

You said your friends would "startup database" and demote all admins. Then you said it would happen on Saturday the 20th of June. I tried pushing it forwards to Friday and you told me that I should be more serious.

Saturday came and went and you didn't show up. Or your buddies, I should say.

https://i.imgur.com/7r6dTOb.png
https://i.imgur.com/wc0ZkJM.png
https://i.imgur.com/1FU09qM.png

I get in game after 3 years and you instantly block me from entering,and put my house/biz visit '3 years ago'.
That just says it how much you still have complex on me :)

I didn't instantly do that, I waited to see what you had to say first, after 3 years I assumed you'd be pleased to be back.

[10/08/2018 19:04:11] [chat] [chat] [DilingeR]: =SFRJ= was strongest group ever to exist here....we had acces to database and to admins acc's,we were gods lol
[11/08/2018 13:31:24] [chat] [chat] [DilingeR]: broke into database with my friends spawned over 15 bil's in cash,etc etc etc
[11/08/2018 13:32:04] [chat] [chat] [DilingeR]: to ruin others play

[12/08/2018 20:13:56] [/pm] [Krlostinky to DilingeR]: what you did?
[12/08/2018 20:15:10] [DilingeR to Krlostinky]: hacked database with friends impersonating admins over 6 months,buying a lot rare props etc etc
[12/08/2018 20:16:49] [Krlostinky to DilingeR]: LOLOL yes, i remember some of that, so crazy man
[12/08/2018 20:17:36] [DilingeR to Krlostinky]: we paid Hoseny the egyptian hacker and some others to get in database lol

That's right my friends, this supreme hacker paid hoseny to get in for him. Top of the line skills.

[12/08/2018 20:19:30] [DilingeR to Krlostinky]: i wouldnt even get banned but i woke up 1 morning without weed and said that i spanwed cash etc XD

Not really true, I seem to remember your supreme hacker hoseny trying to unban his friend, spawn himself some cash and ban Michel.

[12/08/2018 20:25:49] [DilingeR to Krlostinky]: i feel bad for it :C
[12/08/2018 20:26:16] [pm] [DilingeR to Krlostinky]: was a terrible thing to hack database not funny now :/

Then you seem to have a moment of sadness, guess that didn't last long hey?

[16/08/2018 13:44:48] [chat] [chat] [DilingeR]: i have 850 bill's in gta V :D
[16/08/2018 13:45:11] [chat] [chat] [DilingeR]: from hacking sacnr to hacking rockstart im pro
[16/08/2018 13:45:22] [chat] [chat] [DilingeR]: rockstar
[16/08/2018 13:46:09] [chat] [chat] [DilingeR]: find me on GTA V if anyone plays , name SmokeWEEDSerbia
[16/08/2018 13:46:16] [chat] [chat] [DilingeR]: i have endless cash

People who tell everyone they smoke weed every day generally have the mental capacity of a 12 year old eating their own shit.

[13/08/2018 14:59:15] [chat] [chat] [DilingeR]: Bro i was lvl 9 admin for about 6 months :D
[13/08/2018 14:59:23] [chat] [chat] [DilingeR]: without other admins knowing it ofc
[13/08/2018 14:59:47] [chat] [chat] [DilingeR]: there is 10 lvl's bro...maybe system changed but there was
[13/08/2018 15:00:07] [chat] [chat] [DilingeR]: only Jamie was lvl 10

It's one thing you're bragging about what you've done, it's another thing to just lie about them though init? The account you had access to was Charles_Bukowski. For those of you who don't know, every player in this server has an "auth level". 1 is banned, 9 is Blacklite. The account you got into was 7, not 9 at all. My account was also 7. I had server access sure, but we don't tie that to SACNR account level.

So I guess in summary, you know all the right words with none of the correct facts.

We proved our point and made =SFRJ= strongest group in any way.
No, you just proved that if you give an egyptian enough money, he'll do the hard work for you.

Our biggest problem was to find more acc's where to stash all money
We ''hacked'' over 30-40 billions in cash+props.
Except it's fairly easy to see where money is, you didn't have money anywhere. The fact in your ban appeal you're begging for your pre-reset properties to be returned shows that. Why wouldn't you just buy your things back?

In conclusion, my Croatian friend, I'd like the community to know that you're full of shit, you paid someone else to make up for your own lack of skill, you made a threat that when called out on, you couldn't follow through.

I was quite happy to let you come back and play if you wanted to behave. I even unbanned your forum account because I knew that you'd make a post like this which I'd be able to reply to. Guess you couldn't last though. Maybe hoseny can help you this time because I don't give more chances to people who throw them away.

Much love

xo

dilinger
16-08-2018, 07:33 PM
First and most important of all im not Croatian.

Second,what the hell are you talking about? For real now,no lies.

Charles? Are you serious? Bro that acc was like 6th admin acc under our control,we played on KaosAntix and some others for at least 6 months before you even noticed anything in database,and by that time we allready done what we wanted.
Making one of you(us) lvl 9,and geting rcon pass or whatever that thing is called.
Croatian? Seriously? Those were Luka and Hitmano,not me.
Since you dont know anything let me explain just little...
Luka,Hitmano and Hoseny hacked u together,then after 6 months of doing god knows what they gave Charles pass to my bro DROGEN.

When i wrote all those thing in appeal,all of them could have been very realistic i just didnt want to give anymore cash to hackers.

To be realistic with no lies,you know 10-maybe 15% of what we were doing and now after 3 years you still dont know more than half of the story.

I dont need any help, i proved my point by you making this long text... :*

Markski
16-08-2018, 07:37 PM
I see you were serious about being torched huh

where's hitmano btw

Jamie
16-08-2018, 07:39 PM
First and most important of all im not Croatian.

Second,what the hell are you talking about? For real now,no lies.

Charles? Are you serious? Bro that acc was like 6th admin acc under our control,we played on KaosAntix and some others for at least 6 months before you even noticed anything in database,and by that time we allready done what we wanted.
Croatian? Seriously? Those were Luka and Hitmano,not me.
Since you dont know anything let me explain just little...
Luka,Hitmano and Hoseny hacked u together,then after 6 months of doing god knows what they gave Charles pass to my bro DROGEN.

When i wrote all those thing in appeal,all of them could have been very realistic i just didnt want to give anymore cash to hackers.

Serbia, croatia, it's all the same to me my dude. You were also banned within a month of me getting access to the database and the logs.

When you wrote all those things in the appeal, you had no realistic hopes of any of that happening, You're just a script kiddie, nothing more.

So, as you gave me two options, I'll give you two now.

Option 1) Would you like to drag yourself away in shame, tail between your legs and go back to playing, knowing that once a week your stats will be cleared

Option 2) Would you like me to put an end to this for you now?

Looking forward to your reply

xo

dilinger
16-08-2018, 07:47 PM
Option 2 of course senor,dont take me for some pussy. Enjoy your server. Ill go back to spending 5k a night and going ballz deep.

The bigger the text,bigger the complex :)

Jamie
16-08-2018, 07:49 PM
Option 2, thanks. You are finally free from SACNR and all of its vices.

I wish you luck with your future

xo

Markski
16-08-2018, 07:52 PM
Ill go back to spending 5k a night and going ballz deep.

how make 5k a week hacking minecraft server???? send tips on pm please

Jamie
16-08-2018, 07:55 PM
https://i.imgur.com/3Jw5yP5.png

mate I spend that on my lunch