PDA

View Full Version : Stranger Things

Hernyx_UY
30-09-2016, 03:16 AM
So has anyone watched it? It's great. Nice direction, editing, acting, musicalization.

Trxye
05-11-2016, 10:20 AM
I just wanted to make a thread about this show and I saw that it was already made haha. This show is soooo good, I really like it. A lot of friends recommended it to me but as soon as I saw it was a Netflix original I thought it was going to be bad haha. But after I watched it, wow. The actors were great, the script was beyond amazing, the quality in general...excellent. I realised I like these kind of 80s "horror" stories. Honestly can't wait for season 2.

Hernyx_UY
06-11-2016, 04:49 AM
I just wanted to make a thread about this show and I saw that it was already made haha. This show is soooo good, I really like it. A lot of friends recommended it to me but as soon as I saw it was a Netflix original I thought it was going to be bad haha. But after I watched it, wow. The actors were great, the script was beyond amazing, the quality in general...excellent. I realised I like these kind of 80s "horror" stories. Honestly can't wait for season 2.

Ikr it's so good all this throwback to '70s and '80s science fiction and horror films.

Stainless
09-11-2016, 09:27 PM
Just started watching it. Pretty interesting. I have a feeling if the inside time was not the 70's, it wouldn't be that attractive to watch.

Trxye
15-01-2017, 12:36 AM
I've been reading articles about season 2 and most of them say that it's expected before july 2017. i hope that is true