PDA

View Full Version : Courrier Mission

Bazmany
23-09-2016, 03:21 AM
Hello everyone.

While we are completing 'Courier Mission' we are getting 5 waned level, cops following from 1 city to another, and once finally completed, we only get 15-20k.... Just come on. This mission will make sense, if players will get higher amount after completing it. Its profit should be even higher than 'Long Haul'' mission. The idea is same between 2 missions: Delivering things from 1 city to another, the thing that changes is that while completing 'Courier Mission' you should get arrested and if you complete it, you get low profit. But when you do 'Long Haul' You wont be arrested and you will get higher profit. In my opinion nowdays 'Courier Mission' doesn't make sense.

https://ft3.sacnr.com/fBfoZ/sa-mp-052.png

/discuss

carb0n
23-09-2016, 04:42 AM
yeah this has been suggested a lot, fully agree +1

profit should be higher the closer the cops are

Magmaring
23-09-2016, 04:44 AM
+1 very great suggestion.

Spider
23-09-2016, 05:23 AM
profit should be higher the closer the cops are

make it 100k? I guess or more cause that car is not fast enough to escape with cops

Red_Dragon
23-09-2016, 01:28 PM
make it 100k? I guess or more cause that car is not fast enough to escape with cops

^^

there are low chances of completing this but it should work, atleast 80k per tour

Mahir
23-09-2016, 01:48 PM
Sure,increase the reward But you should get 6 stars wanted level because you could just bribe a cop at the start and drive with no problems.

DickLongman
23-09-2016, 09:27 PM
-1 Just pick another job, are tons of jobs there. Thats why this is risky job with wanted level. Do it when many cops on not just only 1.

Bazmany
24-09-2016, 12:39 AM
-1 Just pick another job, are tons of jobs there. Thats why this is risky job with wanted level. Do it when many cops on not just only 1.

lol, I didn't say that I wanna do only this job. I just said, that this mission doesn't make sense with that low profit. Please don't vote -1 just because you don't like me in-game. It's childish act from you. All we are here to suggest things, to make SACNR better and better. So, don't vote -1 just for ur personal reasons :) Thanks

Jamie
08-10-2016, 09:56 PM
Profit has now been bumped, should be live on next restart