PDA

View Full Version : Shits going on

Ben18
20-04-2015, 09:57 PM
This is a thread to make everyone aware of what's going on.
Redcross already tried here: http://forum.sacnr.com/threads/41029-This-is-fucking-out-of-control, but they all changed the main topic and started talking about trades irl money and shiet lol, so I'm trying to make things clear and hopefully everyone will listen.

The server security is breached again, someone ( a lowlife fuck ) is getting into random account with an exploit or whatever that is, hacking all those accounts and in the known players ones with expensive props making them unowned and getting them banned for cheats.

Remember last hacking attack where 11 players got hacked? Gurvir, Lskeee, Frankie, Nebra, Petrikwow, Stunter_Back, Vmoney, Danyel, zabac, Saadi and troublesaker? and BL announced this on the website, to stay aware of the matter? https://www.sacnr.com/posts/90-change-your-passwords/ well, you gotta change your password again.

Well, we are at it again. Ppl be losing their shiet again. Michel, n5noo5, me and fool and god knows who's next :D.

Whenever a player gets hacked, a random unused account comes on and buys the property, ppl who get near the auction get frozen.

It's all messed up, hope all this will end once and for all.

Scarface_Capone
20-04-2015, 10:00 PM
This matter cannot be fixed just like that. Time needs to be spent on it. Once all that is done, the players will be refunded and a case will be opened.

rami1212
20-04-2015, 10:00 PM
if the server owner does not give a fuck, why should you???

[WT]Python
20-04-2015, 10:04 PM
SACNR: The Dark Side Of The Moon.

Sonny_Barzzini
20-04-2015, 10:05 PM
the prob they use the old account inactive to get prop of the player who got banned

ThE.DoN.Star
20-04-2015, 10:06 PM
SACNR DRAMA,
Everyday a NEW DRAMA.

Crazy_Dave
20-04-2015, 10:07 PM
if the server owner does not give a fuck, why should you???
agreed, but i think so called "poor revolution" has started, why nobody of those players who have normal props (and not prop holders) didn't got hacked? hacker wants this rich fegs to suffer, poor and rich need to change suits, but i am totally against this account hacking and yes, even I need to agree with Ben lol, but seriously where is BL?

zeming
20-04-2015, 10:24 PM
Shut down the server on some period. Protect server from attacks. Work on updates, implement the suggestions. Clear out all of the inactive admins, and the 'bad' ones, if needed set a new one. Reset all properties and reduce the number of them as we have more unowned properties than owned. Make a to-do list for all of this. Once everything is done, open the server again and start a new chapter, hopefully it will bring results

Ben18
20-04-2015, 10:41 PM
zeming;404010']Shut down the server on some period. Protect server from attacks. Work on updates, implement the suggestions. Clear out all of the inactive admins, and the 'bad' ones, if needed set a new one. Reset all properties and reduce the number of them as we have more unowned properties than owned. Make a to-do list for all of this. Once everything is done, open the server again and start a new chapter, hopefully it will bring results

Perfect idea.

Perfect_Strangers
20-04-2015, 11:43 PM
none of that will happen, i even offered blacklite to pay for his time to update things and he said no.

Arty
21-04-2015, 12:12 AM
none of that will happen, i even offered blacklite to pay for his time to update things and he said no.

really damn?
no to the money
or no to the update?

[BN]ElFreaK
21-04-2015, 12:12 AM

It's so sad when there's only one developer for such a good project... We only can hope he someday feels like scripting and giving it some time again.

[WT]Python
21-04-2015, 02:55 AM
ElFreaK;404022']It's so sad when there's only one developer for such a good project... We only can hope he someday feels like scripting and giving it some time again.

We can only hope being nicer to each other, and stop spreading the damn nonsense hate towards each others, first.

Leatherface
21-04-2015, 03:57 AM
We can only hope being nicer to each other, and stop spreading the damn nonsense hate towards each others, first.

I find this quite ironic coming from you..

[WT]Python
21-04-2015, 04:02 AM

^This is a primary example for first.

CM707
21-04-2015, 05:40 AM

If your head wasn't so far up your ass you might have realised that he was hinting towards starting it now, and taking one step at a time.

Uberanwar
21-04-2015, 05:40 AM
Lool, excuse me but since when ppl who get hacked for their own fault get refunded?

Account exploiting is gone since months, the passwords have been recovered and the security enforced. Don't you think, you maybe have some bad friendship in Skype for example? ( look doncano ddosing players for example ) Ask yourself that question.

Players get refunded just when the server makes you lose your account, not for players fault.
Pretty sure you got hacked because ya said this ^ you wannabe admin. lmao

Ben18
21-04-2015, 07:39 AM
Pretty sure you got hacked because ya said this ^ you wannabe admin. lmao

If you are just here to act retarded and go off-topic, then I suggest you to piss off. Again with this wannabe admin shit, stick it up your ass.

dilinger
21-04-2015, 08:14 AM
If your head wasn't so far up your ass you might have realised that he was hinting towards starting it now, and taking one step at a time.

You are classical little mentaly retarded idiot...You are SO far in every of 40 admin asses that only your shoelaces are still out.

Blitzy
21-04-2015, 08:26 AM
Remember last hacking attack where 11 players got hacked? Gurvir, Lskeee, Frankie, Nebra, Petrikwow, Stunter_Back, Vmoney, Danyel, zabac, Saadi and troublesaker?

You forgot me ..

lluni
21-04-2015, 11:35 AM
^
i got hacked too

[BN]ElFreaK
21-04-2015, 11:49 AM
Lool, excuse me but since when ppl who get hacked for their own fault get refunded?

Account exploiting is gone since months, the passwords have been recovered and the security enforced. Don't you think, you maybe have some bad friendship in Skype for example? ( look doncano ddosing players for example ) Ask yourself that question.

Players get refunded just when the server makes you lose your account, not for players fault.

You got hacked too? and you didnt share your skype? Not kidding, I just wanna know.

Polymorph
21-04-2015, 11:49 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gtFF9fpnvk

Unfortunate.

Ben18
21-04-2015, 11:52 AM
ElFreaK;404056']You got hacked too? and you didnt share your skype? Not kidding, I just wanna know.

Yes, I got hacked out of a sudden, and everyone knows I don't share personal infos on Skype, facebook, neither click on suspicious links, download shit etc.

[BN]ElFreaK
21-04-2015, 11:57 AM
Yes, I got hacked out of a sudden, and everyone knows I don't share personal infos on Skype, facebook, neither click on suspicious links, download shit etc.

Same with me man, I dont even use skype, so I don't really know how it happened. Good to know i'm not the only one, but it happened...

ooh, and my pw was strong too, i changed it after the last exploit.

Ben18
21-04-2015, 11:58 AM
ElFreaK;404063']Same with me man, I dont even use skype, so I don't really know how it happened. Good to know i'm not the only one, but it happened...

Same lol, I don't have Skype as well.

So far, Michel, n5noo5 me, fool and elfreak ( forgot to add on OP ) are the players who got hacked, hopefully none else gonna be as well. You see, something about this matter has to be done as soon as possible.

Fool
21-04-2015, 12:23 PM
i dont understand tho my password is 13 numbers, 12 letters, and a lot of symbols

Koroshiya_nV
21-04-2015, 12:51 PM
not anymore

CM707
21-04-2015, 01:09 PM
i dont understand tho my password is 13 numbers, 12 letters, and a lot of symbols

#@$&*#*(&F6G7H8$#@A1B#@$&*#*(&[email protected]!#@$&*#*(&$

I like your password friend.

Slizer
21-04-2015, 02:02 PM
I just make up a new word on the spot that cannot be found in the dictionairy or anywhere else in my surroundings. It doesn't even have to be 20 characters long or /1ookL1k3th1s=.

boombdata
21-04-2015, 03:13 PM
Well, maybe if we havent had retarded admins promoted at the first place none of this would have happend,

Slizer
21-04-2015, 04:15 PM
Well, maybe if we havent had retarded admins promoted at the first place none of this would have happend,

gz on your 712915126th ban!

http://33.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3hjvopb4o1r2ckpzo1_500.gif

KisKill
21-04-2015, 04:24 PM
I don't see what's the point of this threads. If Redcross made one, why are you making another one. Everyone knows what happened and all of you guys making crying threads are just attention seekers.

This is a thread to make everyone aware of what's going on.
The server security is breached again, someone ( a lowlife fuck ) is getting into random account with an exploit
Whenever a player gets hacked, a random unused account comes on and buys the property, ppl who get near the auction get frozen.

Thank you cpt. obvious. Why are you always taking things into your own hands. We already saw Mandar giving warnings, and if its a problem some of the staff will speak about it, meaning, making a thread giving detailed explanation.

You keep making threads like you have some authority but you're just being non-successful smartass.

No one asked you, not this one or any time to post one of your "wisdom" threads but you keep doing so on and on.

Ben18
21-04-2015, 04:39 PM
I don't see what's the point of this threads. If Redcross made one, why are you making another one. Everyone knows what happened and all of you guys making crying threads are just attention seekers.

Thank you cpt. obvious. Why are you always taking things into your own hands. We already saw Mandar giving warnings, and if its a problem some of the staff will speak about it, meaning, making a thread giving detailed explanation.

You keep making threads like you have some authority but you're just being non-successful smartass.

No one asked you, not this one or any time to post one of your "wisdom" threads but you keep doing so on and on.

Again you, my gosh. Why don't you stop being on my dick, you keep implying shit and trying to have arguments with me everytime. Dafuq do you want.

I didn't even see Mandar's thread for your information, and since Redcross's thread got fucked up, I thought of making a new one.

ERDOGAN
21-04-2015, 04:45 PM
Again you, my gosh. Why don't you stop being on my dick, you keep implying shit and trying to have arguments with me everytime. Dafuq do you want.

I didn't even see Mandar's thread for your information, and since Redcross's thread got fucked up, I thought of making a new one.

Ben he just wants ur attention. He always keep's replying on ur threads to offend you.
Just a kid who thinks he is smart.

KisKill
21-04-2015, 06:10 PM
Ben he just wants ur attention. He always keep's replying on ur threads to offend you.
Just a kid who thinks he is smart.

Even if im doing so, you're doing the same thing, which is shitting and following me in every thread you damn hypocrit.

On topic:

Making a thread called "Shits going on"

And writing things like

Ppl be losing their shiet again.

And then not expecting a reply like mine is to put it in nicest way possible, stupid.

Your thread is completely irrelevant, and judging by examples i gave you, you put no effort into making it be helpful or anything related.

Ben18
21-04-2015, 06:12 PM
Even if im doing so, you're doing the same thing, which is shitting and following me in every thread you damn hypocrit.

On topic:

Making a thread called "Shits going on"

And writing things like

And then not expecting a reply like mine is to put it in nicest way possible, stupid.

Your thread is completely irrelevant, and judging by examples i gave you, you didn't put a tiny piece of effort into it.

Fuck off already, and you tell me I am the annoying smartass? Please, you are a perfect example of it.

KisKill
21-04-2015, 06:18 PM
Fuck off already, and you tell me I am the annoying smartass? Please, you are a perfect example of it.

If you are just here to act retarded and go off-topic, then I suggest you to piss off. Again with this wannabe admin shit, stick it up your ass.

Why don't you stop being on my dick

You know you're never gonna be admin if you keep behaving like this.