PDA

View Full Version : Important.

Elsify
13-04-2015, 01:54 AM
The past few weeks sacnr have witnessed a very weird actions going on; I've seen so many people buying / selling steam games using the forum or advertising ingame chat.

I don't really know why this is allowed in here.. Buying steam games using sacnr money should NOT be allowed. Why would sacnr players give away their money to a very few amount of players taking advantage of it? It even kills the main purpose of having money ingame.. Even I started to think sacnr money is nothing.

Also the curiosity of people who wanna try steam games specially "cs go" has increased, which makes the players wanna try it and go buy using sacnr money.

We've already seen so many players went inactive / quit sacnr and started to play cs go, even a lot of admins do.

In my opinion, people who get caught buying / selling steam games should be punished. This is not a suggestion though.

Mandar
13-04-2015, 03:18 AM
That is not allowed. Its equals to using ingame money to be traded for IRL cash.
Do you know the names of players who were doing this?

punjabimunda
13-04-2015, 03:22 AM
That is not allowed. Its equals to using ingame money to be traded for IRL cash.

Half of people who are playing sacnr, they probably don't even know if there allowed. What I think if it's not allowed should give out a warning before starting to ban players.

Mandar
13-04-2015, 03:34 AM
Half of people who are playing sacnr, they probably don't even know if there allowed. What I think if it's not allowed should give out a warning before starting to ban players.

If you remember some time ago players were trying to sell ingame money for cash, it was made clear by us back then that doing thus was not allowed and punishable. Why would anyone want to trade ingame money to buy paid steam games from players.

SACNR ingame cash should only be used for buying ingame stuff an donator status.

Marca
13-04-2015, 05:54 AM
You are allowed to exchange any game, points or something similar for in-game cash/props. You are not allowed to exchange it directly for IRL money though, said by kiwi himself.

So people selling steam games like cs go is okay. I see no harm in it.

Blue1212
13-04-2015, 05:57 AM
cs go is way better than sacnr. i would trade fifa 15 for 1b

ThE.DoN.Star
13-04-2015, 06:39 AM
You are allowed to exchange any game, points or something similar for in-game cash/props. You are not allowed to exchange it directly for IRL money though, said by kiwi himself.

Thanks For confirming.

CM707
13-04-2015, 07:32 AM
Blacklite made a post about this in someones thread last year (I think it was), it is allowed. It isn't allowed to trade for real money though, as stated by Marca.

Leatherface
13-04-2015, 08:34 AM
I have been doing it for a while now. There has been no issues so far. Also.. an admin or actually two have bought games from me. There was actually a "problem" but that's another case and I haven't had time to solve it out yet.

...ToreTTo...
13-04-2015, 10:55 AM
There ara even forum posts

VipeR
13-04-2015, 12:08 PM

Allowed or not?XD I'll stick with Marca's answer though :D

Polymorph
13-04-2015, 12:15 PM
I agree with Elsify, kinda kills the point of the game.

ThE.DoN.Star
13-04-2015, 12:33 PM
Allowed or not?XD I'll stick with Marca's answer though :D

Its allowed, you can trade steam games for IG cash, but you cannot trade IG cash for IRL cash <===== that's not allowed.

Sonny_Barzzini
13-04-2015, 12:40 PM
i agree with elsify !! many players quit sacnr for cs and gived all prop for cs keys !! and all time i receive question if i sell keys by many players they said if they can bought cs keys they will quit sacnr

AkshaY
13-04-2015, 12:57 PM
I agree with elsify too. If u dont allow trading irl money for ingame stuff why would u allow anyone to do that? Its just like trying to find a way to break the rules.

Marca
13-04-2015, 01:31 PM
It works both ways. You need to play SACNR, to get money. We all know it takes a while, and when you have enough, you buy something, inside or outside. Once you buy a game, you play it (obviously). Now when you're bored of playing the newly bought game, you have to go back to SACNR and play and earn more.

Elsify
20-04-2015, 01:35 PM
Now I need a lead admin / Blacklite to confirm this rule.

You can also see what happened due to trading games for ingame cash / props: http://forum.sacnr.com/threads/41029-This-is-fucking-out-of-control

_AvivK_
20-04-2015, 01:44 PM
I don't get why it shouldn't be allowed, what Marca said definitely makes sense.

Polymorph
20-04-2015, 02:59 PM
So after you play for, let's say 6 months you buy another game and be out of here? And people who are "financially more secured" can just earn their money without working for it? It kills the fun, can't you see that? Doesn't really sound like a good economic plan for SACNR.

Also : http://forum.sacnr.com/threads/41035-Trading-external-stuff-with-SACNR-money-Account-security. This might be a source of the certain problems.

I stick by my opinion.