PDA

View Full Version : Furious 7

Mandar
06-04-2015, 05:51 PM
Anyone seen this movie yet?

I saw it today and its really good. Sadly Paul`s last one and the climax goodbye scene made me cry :(

Slizer
06-04-2015, 06:02 PM
No, but I'm gonna go see it asap. I heard it was awesome.

1. F&F 1
2. F&F 2
3. F&F 5
4. F&F 6
5. F&F 4
6. F&F Tokyo drift

CM707
06-04-2015, 06:05 PM
I haven't see any of them. Might download them and watch them this week.

...ToreTTo...
06-04-2015, 06:15 PM
I haven't see any of them. Might download them and watch them this week.

I downloaded one but it's low video. There is none good yet, if you find one tell me immediately

Scarface
06-04-2015, 06:22 PM
Flippin Love these films, Its a shame there may not be any more as the main actor sadly passed away.

Mandar
06-04-2015, 06:27 PM
Flippin Love these films, Its a shame there may not be any more as the main actor sadly passed away.

There will be more I think. Its hinted towards the end of the movie. I dunno for sure tho.

Jake
06-04-2015, 06:43 PM
link removed

watch in hd

Devis
06-04-2015, 07:42 PM
I've seen it. Awesome.
R.i.p Paul

ERDOGAN
06-04-2015, 07:44 PM
Well shit quality cause recorded in cinema there is no HD thats why i didnt watch it till now. Maybe i will wait until it comes to our cinemas.

...ToreTTo...
06-04-2015, 08:47 PM
There will be more I think. Its hinted towards the end of the movie. I dunno for sure tho.

Will be continued...

Well shit quality cause recorded in cinema there is no HD thats why i didnt watch it till now. Maybe i will wait until it comes to our cinemas.

There are in cinemas but not in one close to me.

Robby
06-04-2015, 09:32 PM
Saw it the second day after it's release, great movie and very touching tribute at the end of the movie. 10/10 going to watch it this Friday again. :p

Blitzy
06-04-2015, 09:35 PM
I haven't seen it yet but I heard that it is an awesome movie , depending in it's trailer too. If anyone finds it at any website ,if possible pm me (if it matches with the forum rules).

Robby
06-04-2015, 10:00 PM
I haven't seen it yet but I heard that it is an awesome movie , depending in it's trailer too. If anyone finds it at any website ,if possible pm me (if it matches with the forum rules).

I'd recommend watching it at a cinema, always entertaining to watch movies in high quality and a big screen.

Cop_CorrupTor
06-04-2015, 10:23 PM
I'd recommend watching it at a cinema, always entertaining to watch movies in high quality and a big screen.

Fuck you

http://puu.sh/h47EJ/83fabf3ba3.jpg

Robby
06-04-2015, 10:25 PM
Fuck you

http://puu.sh/h47EJ/83fabf3ba3.jpg

Hah! I saw it when a friend tagged me at facebook last week.

davidsho
06-04-2015, 10:32 PM
There will be more I think. Its hinted towards the end of the movie...

*sigh
@cman707 dont, if you want to keep your sanity

KisKill
07-04-2015, 12:21 AM
When Paul Walker died it was all over the news, saying how they will have to fake his death in the movie. Since he died during the movie being in production.

I came to cinema and waited for the whole damn movie, preparing myself to see Paul dying. He ended up with Vin Diesel in last scene, all well and alive.

Fuck me..

CM707
07-04-2015, 12:49 AM
I hate going to the cinemas, it's the most skankiest place in my area. I will just buy it on iTunes or maybe use my imagination..

LucyGaby
07-04-2015, 07:21 AM
Yeah i watched the movie, it was awesome, the only thing i didn't liked was that they are making F&F more SF everytime... . And Cop_cor, why do you say that rich people go to Cinema? It costed me only 3 euros...

Charles_Bukowski
07-04-2015, 08:19 AM
who the fuck goes to the movies

CM707
07-04-2015, 08:36 AM
Yeah i watched the movie, it was awesome, the only thing i didn't liked was that they are making F&F more SF everytime... . And Cop_cor, why do you say that rich people go to Cinema? It costed me only 3 euros...

Wow, it costs about twenty dollars here.

Dairis
07-04-2015, 10:28 AM
6.80 euro here in Latvia, but for me it would cost 30 euro, as i don't have cinema in my city...

ThE.DoN.Star
07-04-2015, 10:43 AM
yes, watched it, in cinema and the last five minutes :'( :'(

GreyHound
07-04-2015, 01:07 PM
I read the scene where cars where parashuted out of the heli was real, no special effects, i didnt even think that was possible

Eleven
07-04-2015, 01:25 PM
watching this movie, great. think that i wanted to see is diferent between paul and his brother.

Mandar
08-04-2015, 05:04 AM
When Paul Walker died it was all over the news, saying how they will have to fake his death in the movie. Since he died during the movie being in production.

I came to cinema and waited for the whole damn movie, preparing myself to see Paul dying. He ended up with Vin Diesel in last scene, all well and alive.

Fuck me..

I am glad they didnt do that, instead the chose a different approach which is far better farewell than the former idea. Yet its touching and people love it.

xX1Cabeca1Xx
08-04-2015, 07:34 AM
i couldnt wait for it '-' had to download it (CAM)
'-' i still have to watch it again :\ the ending was in italian o.O weird movie theater

...ToreTTo...
08-04-2015, 08:09 AM
i couldnt wait for it '-' had to download it (CAM)
'-' i still have to watch it again :\ the ending was in italian o.O weird movie theater

Murd3r's upload

VaguE
08-04-2015, 04:56 PM
Watched at cinema on the 2nd of april, the movie was great and i loved it, and it cost only 4.60€, 10€ wasted on popcorn and other stuff so if that counts then 14.60€

Mystikal
08-04-2015, 05:26 PM
He wasn't one of ''them'' in hollywood and had great charity's.he was murdered
just like alot of others in the biz.i haven't watched yet due to that fact.miss
you Paul,may you be in Gods hands.

ZVERKO
18-04-2015, 09:55 PM
Shit xDDDD

=DCM=SUB_NORMAL
19-04-2015, 10:49 PM
I watched it the first day but I had to wait until night to watch it in English. It costed me ARS $60 (USD $6.78). Cinema is very expensive here (at least in my city, because Buenos Aires is another world) but comparing to other servicies and market prices in general, it's far from being for the rich. Everything is for the rich here... Inflation is fucking great, but that's off topic. I loved how they managed Pablo's death. As Mandar said, it was very touching and the fact of knowing he's still there, well and alive, but that he'll follow another path from now on (and also knowing the reality of the actor in comparison) and we won't be able to enjoy his presence in the saga anymore, makes it more touching than a death (tragic or not) that we're more used to see in our favorite movies/series/TV programs. I'm a big fan of the saga, it's from my few favorites but I also agree on the fact that it's been including scenes with low credibility such as the cars being thrown from the plane, the cars jumping from tower to tower and a chase involving a drone and missiles. Also working with world leaders and terrorists, blowing up towers and buildings in LA, destroying half the city, etc. Nothing compared to what they used to do in Fast 1 and 2.

21-04-2015, 01:36 PM
I watched it the first day but I had to wait until night to watch it in English. It costed me ARS $60 (USD $6.78). Cinema is very expensive here (at least in my city, because Buenos Aires is another world) but comparing to other servicies and market prices in general, it's far from being for the rich. Everything is for the rich here... Inflation is fucking great, but that's off topic. I loved how they managed Pablo's death. As Mandar said, it was very touching and the fact of knowing he's still there, well and alive, but that he'll follow another path from now on (and also knowing the reality of the actor in comparison) and we won't be able to enjoy his presence in the saga anymore, makes it more touching than a death (tragic or not) that we're more used to see in our favorite movies/series/TV programs. I'm a big fan of the saga, it's from my few favorites but I also agree on the fact that it's been including scenes with low credibility such as the cars being thrown from the plane, the cars jumping from tower to tower and a chase involving a drone and missiles. Also working with world leaders and terrorists, blowing up towers and buildings in LA, destroying half the city, etc. Nothing compared to what they used to do in Fast 1 and 2.

Exactly. It's a nice action movie, but it kinda goes off-topic from the other 6 movies, too much effects, it's not about the cars anymore. Still I enjoyed it in the cinema (3,50Euro), as well as most of the others since I was old enough to go to the cinema by myself :D

AxA
21-04-2015, 03:10 PM
I am glad they didnt do that, instead the chose a different approach which is far better farewell than the former idea. Yet its touching and people love it.Same here... I was sat down in the cinema waiting for him to die in the film. In the end I am actually glad they did not do that, it would have been too inconsiderate. It was a sad fact that he died, no need to copy it in the story too. This is a much better ending. I stood afterwards to read all the credits hoping for a teaser scene (as the one with Leti being alive at the end of FF5) but it did not happen. Not sure if it will be another one, I'd be quite happy to end it like this.

I liked the idea on Jason Statham being the ultimate bad-ass villian, but a bit too many VFX if you ask me. After FF7 I wanted to see a classic car movie again, like Bullit or Vanishing Point...

Arty
23-04-2015, 12:05 AM
Same here... I was sat down in the cinema waiting for him to die in the film. In the end I am actually glad they did not do that, it would have been too inconsiderate. It was a sad fact that he died, no need to copy it in the story too. This is a much better ending. I stood afterwards to read all the credits hoping for a teaser scene (as the one with Leti being alive at the end of FF5) but it did not happen. Not sure if it will be another one, I'd be quite happy to end it like this.

I liked the idea on Jason Statham being the ultimate bad-ass villian, but a bit too many VFX if you ask me. After FF7 I wanted to see a classic car movie again, like Bullit or Vanishing Point...

im pretty sure F8 is confirmed