PDA

View Full Version : Better Call Saul

Mandar
24-03-2015, 04:20 PM
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3032476/

A spinoff of the Breaking Bad series, Saul Goodman is back!!!!
Anyone see this show?

MyRules
24-03-2015, 07:18 PM
Yeah, I recommend it for Breaking Bad fans.

Trxye
24-03-2015, 08:07 PM
I'm currently watching Breaking Bad, and I'm at Season 5. As soon as I finish it, I'm going to start watching this show. I heard a lot people say it's very good.

GreyHound
24-03-2015, 10:18 PM
I heard they were making a spinoff i gotta finish the main series first

AChr1s
25-03-2015, 12:58 AM
I saw breaking bad
and i'm watching better call saul, all mondays!

SMoKeYxx
25-03-2015, 05:20 AM
you all better call saul

Luka_Bivio
26-03-2015, 10:23 PM
It's great :D especially if you are a Breaking Bad fan.

Slizer
26-03-2015, 11:29 PM
It's great :D especially if you are a Breaking Bad fan.

yes yes and you enjoy your ban. :D punk sucka mutherfucka

Charles_Bukowski
27-03-2015, 12:57 AM
breaking bad breaking bad breaking bad.

This show has pretty much nothing to do with breaking bad.

AS well. This show is simply the best on television. That is all.

Huge fan of whats-his-face sall good, man! uhh.....GOD DAMNIT WHATS HIS NAME!!!! FCUKING CHRIST Oot... s..po.....fucking bob odenkirk. From tim an eric to nebraska to all the other shit.

i just fucking hate this 40 mins a week crap. Fucking ...make the goddamn show a whole hour. put it on twice a week. And AMC can fuck off

Source
27-03-2015, 03:44 AM
has that breaking bad feel to it despite being almost completely different

still a great show

Mandar
08-04-2015, 08:37 AM
End of season 1. I liked the twist in the plot in episode 9, dat betrayal lol. A fitting tale to how Slippin Jimmy evolves into Saul Goodman. Cant wait for the next season.

Mystikal
08-04-2015, 05:28 PM
I cant get into it.maybe i'm just too much into stuff like,the walking dead,
the blacklist,12 monkeys,the 100,helix,ect.

KisKill
09-04-2015, 04:49 PM
I'm still watching Breaking Bad xD

AChr1s
09-04-2015, 08:44 PM
End of season 1. I liked the twist in the plot in episode 9, dat betrayal lol. A fitting tale to how Slippin Jimmy evolves into Saul Goodman. Cant wait for the next season.

that was wow, that plot twist, never expected

Charles_Bukowski
10-04-2015, 09:27 AM

dude wtf? this makes no sesnse. #1 . jimmy WAS known as slipping jimmy. And what the hell do you mean by 'fitting tale'

you're just regurgitating some stupid review by a random idiot. did you even watch the show?

Mandar
10-04-2015, 11:05 AM
dude wtf? this makes no sesnse. #1 . jimmy WAS known as slipping jimmy. And what the hell do you mean by 'fitting tale'

you're just regurgitating some stupid review by a random idiot. did you even watch the show?

I watched all episodes bukowski.
#1 he WAS known as slipping jimmy - NO YOU ARE WRONG, he IS STILL slipping Jimmy only he is suppressing his real behavior just to be good in the eyes of his brother, which doesnt matter anymore cos what his brother feels about him is out of the question now.

Do you think for a man to become that crooked in the future with just one betrayal incident? I dont think so. Unless the man has a suppressed dark side ready to take over, which can be seen in the last episode quite clearly when he runs several scams with his old pal again. Yeah, it is a fitting tale.

Charles_Bukowski
11-04-2015, 01:43 AM
Are you watching the same show i am or is it some indian re-make?

#1 there is no suppressed dark side.

He runs those scams with his pal because he had been like, dis-owned by his brother. His brother backstabbed him and thinks Jimmy is a loser and always will be. So thats why he goes back.

Hes upset, hate his brother and so he goes out running those scams like the old days. He comes to his senses and realizes he has an obligation. But then he thinks things over.

"my brothers never going to respect me, why should I bother with this?" He wanted so much to work along side his brother but his brother calls him a cheat and has always thought of him like that. So he decides , you know what, fuck, ill do things my way.

He tried and tried to keep things straight but its his BROTHER who causes him to go crooked. ITs not a supressed dark side

Mandar
11-04-2015, 02:08 AM
There is a suppressed dark side, he never hates his brother, even after the incicent he cares for him. When he hands over the list of Chucks daily needs to Hamlin, I think it is pretty clear that he still cares and he wants someone to look after his brother cos according to him he is a "sick man", as quoted by Jimmy. So its obvious the decision made by his brother was based on an irrational assumption that Jimmy would never change, Chuck has a mental illness, you dont expect a guy with mental illness to make rational decisions. If you believe what you said then tell me, if that wasnt a suppressed dark side, is one betrayal incident enough for any guy to go so crooked? That too being betrayed by a mentally sick person lol.

Anyway, it is always going to be your word against mine, see you in court.

Charles_Bukowski
11-04-2015, 05:53 AM
There is a suppressed dark side, he never hates his brother, even after the incicent he cares for him. When he hands over the list of Chucks daily needs to Hamlin, I think it is pretty clear that he still cares and he wants someone to look after his brother cos according to him he is a "sick man", as quoted by Jimmy. So its obvious the decision made by his brother was based on an irrational assumption that Jimmy would never change, Chuck has a mental illness, you dont expect a guy with mental illness to make rational decisions. If you believe what you said then tell me, if that wasnt a suppressed dark side, is one betrayal incident enough for any guy to go so crooked? That too being betrayed by a mentally sick person lol.

Anyway, it is always going to be your word against mine, see you in court.

HAHA.

yes absoutely I believe its enough. Think back to when chuck bails him out. Jimmy vows to change. And he does. Because its what he wants. Even in the last episode, in the flashback, when he meets his old friend. He says, I'm doing it for me, not for chuck.

So yes, i think thats what set him off. And I dont think its unreasonable whatsoever. Mandar, you have to consider how much jimmy did for chuck. And then it makes sense. You spend years helping the guy, trying to be straight, and chuck...

well...its a bit more complex than that - because of jimmys screw up - the whole paper thing - where he set up that whole hero shit. But that was un-related , sort of - that was partly because of the way HHM had been treating jimmy and his brother.... right? Jimmy was fighting on his brothers behalf to get HHM to give him a fair severance.

No offense mandar but you got it twisted. Its really not that hard to decipher. Its not a supressed 'dark side' as you put it. Its - a choice. I've been screwed by my own brother - and I'll be damned if I get screwed by anyone else. Its sort of like, a breakdown, lack of hope and trust. 'The world is dark and shitty - and I'm tired of trying to be the perfect guy when theres no reward.' He gets shit on, over and over. 'It's time to stop living in the fantasy world. '

Mandar
11-04-2015, 07:44 AM
HAHA.

yes absoutely I believe its enough. Think back to when chuck bails him out. Jimmy vows to change. And he does. Because its what he wants. Even in the last episode, in the flashback, when he meets his old friend. He says, I'm doing it for me, not for chuck.

So yes, i think thats what set him off. And I dont think its unreasonable whatsoever. Mandar, you have to consider how much jimmy did for chuck. And then it makes sense. You spend years helping the guy, trying to be straight, and chuck...

well...its a bit more complex than that - because of jimmys screw up - the whole paper thing - where he set up that whole hero shit. But that was un-related , sort of - that was partly because of the way HHM had been treating jimmy and his brother.... right? Jimmy was fighting on his brothers behalf to get HHM to give him a fair severance.

No offense mandar but you got it twisted. Its really not that hard to decipher. Its not a supressed 'dark side' as you put it. Its - a choice. I've been screwed by my own brother - and I'll be damned if I get screwed by anyone else. Its sort of like, a breakdown, lack of hope and trust. 'The world is dark and shitty - and I'm tired of trying to be the perfect guy when theres no reward.' He gets shit on, over and over. 'It's time to stop living in the fantasy world. '

I think you got confused when I used the words "dark side". I didnt mean to say that he is a bad guy, its just that he does have the desire to get back to get back to who he was before. The only thing stopping him was his brothers opinion about him, that was the fantasy he was living in. But that is out of respect and love for his brother. And yeah, somewhere he does have the will to do good for others, that`s why he goes into elder law.

But yeah, it does depict the sad reality when one guy tries so hard to change but the society does not let him and they call him wrong, where the society has contributed equally in his transformation.

Charles_Bukowski
11-04-2015, 08:00 AM
I think you got confused when I used the words "dark side". I didnt mean to say that he is a bad guy, its just that he does have the desire to get back to get back to who he was before. The only thing stopping him was his brothers opinion about him, that was the fantasy he was living in. But that is out of respect and love for his brother. And yeah, somewhere he does have the will to do good for others, that`s why he goes into elder law.

But yeah, it does depict the sad reality when one guy tries so hard to change but the society does not let him and they call him wrong, where the society has contributed equally in his transformation.

stop

do not ever use the word society ever.

thank you

Sonrise_UY
13-04-2015, 01:05 PM
I started and then university hit. Hope I can catch up sometime soon.

Trxye
24-04-2015, 09:14 PM
Just finished watching season 1. I really like it. It's not as good as Breaking Bad, but it's better than most tv shows. When is season 2 coming out?

LucyGaby
25-04-2015, 07:36 AM
Yeah, it's nice, all the action from 2002/2003 until 2008 when Breaking Bad started.

[WT]Antonio
10-05-2015, 03:08 PM
Amazing! Great cast as always...Big up for Gilligan.

[BN]ElFreaK
15-05-2015, 11:53 AM
When is season 2 coming out?

I want to know this too...

Charles_Bukowski
15-05-2015, 06:44 PM
Stupid gilligan only does 7 or 8 episodes because they want to 'keep the quality good'. its bs. Theyre all lazy. They put out 8 epsidoes than go on vacation for a fucking year and do fuck all lazy bastards...

[BN]ElFreaK
16-05-2015, 04:29 AM
next season will be 12-13 episodes instead of 10, but yeah, the wait is just so longg shitt

Mandar
16-05-2015, 05:32 AM
Some things are worth waiting for.

Charles_Bukowski
16-05-2015, 06:13 AM
Some things are worth waiting for?

is this some hindu scripture?

I have some western scripture

“My ambition is handicapped by laziness”

Trxye
16-05-2015, 11:02 AM
Some things are worth waiting for.

Yep, totally :)

Trxye
13-01-2017, 01:04 PM
wow seems like i'm going to double post, 2 years later :o

anyways, according to imdb, better call saul returns april 2017

also, check this out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_3WzxpdUc0

HRcroashot
05-11-2020, 05:30 PM
This show is the dopest dope out there. If you are a fan of breaking bad, trust me, you won't regret watching this.