PDA

View Full Version : hit reminder

SnG.BADJEFF
08-08-2011, 10:24 PM
hit reminder

1. when you have a hit on you a red H should be at the top left side so you know you have hit .

2. if you put a hit on someone a blue H should be up in the top left side so you remember that you have a hit on someone.

somethimes you dont remember you have or put a hit i know i have done it .

G6X
08-08-2011, 10:30 PM
Not necessary, but yea. +1

Marca
08-08-2011, 10:30 PM
There are short commands to chech if you got a hit (/hi) or if you placed a hit on someone (/myhits) and you get big fat text when you place/get a hit. I wouldn't use it, but it's a good idea for people who would.

haydugjr
08-08-2011, 11:08 PM
hit reminder

1. when you have a hit on you a red H should be at the top left side so you know you have hit .

2. if you put a hit on someone a blue H should be up in the top left side so you remember that you have a hit on someone.

somethimes you dont remember you have or put a hit i know i have done it .

Hehe, seems like it may have gotten you in to some trouble lately buddy :P. I don't think the blue H is needed, that's why we have /myhits, but I do support the red H's. Half the time I forget I have a hit so I just walk around on foot or ignore people who are following me xD.

Howching
08-08-2011, 11:17 PM
haha I spent like 20 minutes trying to do an unknown stunt then realised when I got on the building i had no hit. I raged!

+1

MyRules
08-08-2011, 11:19 PM
I like this idea because it will help SnG.BADJEFF remembering that he has hits 5 minutes after they get placed on him.

.troublesome.
08-08-2011, 11:21 PM
I like this idea because it will help SnG.BADJEFF remembering that he has hits 5 minutes before they get placed on him.
Correction 2 minutes*

Also there's /myhits, /hi and the big message on screen. So it's kinda hard to forget...

haydugjr
08-08-2011, 11:25 PM
Correction 2 minutes*

Also there's /myhits, /hi and the big message on screen. So it's kinda hard to forget...

The hit lasts for 48 minutes, and some of us get really in to chasing someone/getting somewhere, and some of us leave and come back a few times for bathroom/drinks that kind of thing. I can say unless it's a hit bigger than 1m or from someone that I know well (like when me and source hit each other or when me and howching hit each other) I tend to forget about them.

Dro
09-08-2011, 12:14 AM
Yeah, good idea. +1
I often forget I have a hit on me..if it's like 5k .

Source
09-08-2011, 01:27 AM
I never know when I get hits, no one ever chases me >.<

Zeratul420
09-08-2011, 02:21 AM
90% of the time i forget i have a hit (usually less than 100k), hell i forget i have stars sometimes.
-1 Blue H
+1 Red H

JassoDoesIt
09-08-2011, 02:49 AM
+1 for the red H :D

greenkeeper
09-08-2011, 02:57 AM
i suggested this in the old forum, announced as "hitclock" i think
yes /myhits is been implemented
but
often getting DMīdout of nowhere mostly its the guy behind you somewhere what is just even greater caus eu have to locate the DMīr by turning the view meanwhile this rulebreaker taken your health down quite a bit (in my case)
so
1. i need to locate the DMér
2. i hve to do /hi and best would be also /crimes to have all the proof to get refunded

wow the game make more fun the more commands we add? not

so as suggestet i tottaly agree with a visible/noticeable info inscreen (think i sayd between health and armour lines)
that stays on screen as long as hit is placed on you or how long your placed hit still lasts

it would makes the proff fact lots easier imo
noone could say anymore " didnt know that i had a hit placed on me"
for dm proof simply 1 screenshot and all infos are included
instead of making players do command typing while geting dmīd

Blaze
09-08-2011, 04:24 AM
you banned me for that :o

Marca
09-08-2011, 07:34 AM
This idea was added.

Arpan
09-08-2011, 09:52 AM
Not really needed IMO. It takes half a second to type /hi (at least for me).
I will not dare to say -1 because this suggestion is from an admin. I'm scared of admins.

Wind
09-08-2011, 10:08 AM
I think it is a good idea, but not in the top-left corner... Thats where the chat box is :rolleyes:
Something like the BOTTOM RIGHT corner maybe...

09-08-2011, 10:29 AM
I always forget that I have hit, and noob scofield (<3) comes and kills me while I buy weapons in some biz. And everyone chases me so I kinda have fun and cant forget about the hit. And when on bike I like to pwnt hitmen lmao. Also I agree with the red H, would be easy to make forum complaints as you wont have to type /hi (its nothing to most of the regulars), but many people dont know about /hi and use /hitinfo or they just type really slow (little kids dont type fast at first)

Source
09-08-2011, 04:12 PM
Yeah I remember when I began playing and made a complaint it would always be locked cause I forgot / didn't know to show I didn't have hit.

Detiled
10-08-2011, 02:06 AM
Blacklite added it already.

Purple_D
10-08-2011, 02:33 AM
90% of the time i forget i have a hit (usually less than 100k), hell i forget i have stars sometimes.
-1 Blue H
+1 Red H

Me too. I don't remember what is short term memory :(

+1

Source
10-08-2011, 02:43 AM
It has already been implemented, if you noticed when you have hit there is a small message on top of your weapon, saying "You have a hit contract".

Charles_Bukowski
10-08-2011, 04:43 AM
Awesome! !!!!