PDA

View Full Version : Why is everyone in SA-MP an asshole?

Kadecamz
24-12-2013, 10:02 PM
seriously, almost every fucking person i see in chat is just being an asshole with no real reason.

DeathTone
24-12-2013, 10:07 PM
fuck u bitch

i joke, in regards to your question: i'm pretty sure the majority of sa-mp is 10-14 years old, what do you expect? it's just like in xbox live.

StaticX
24-12-2013, 10:11 PM
niggerfaggot

[SS_Striker]
24-12-2013, 10:17 PM
yes eeryonne is faggot

except friend s ststikers

Plomped
24-12-2013, 10:39 PM
;327745']yes eeryonne is faggot

except friend s ststikers

streaker is not frend, streaker is enemi.. .

Elsify
24-12-2013, 10:51 PM
Make your own server, and play alone.

Potassium
24-12-2013, 11:00 PM
Because the majority of SA-MP players are 14-18 year old kids who have just discovered that they can hide behind their keyboards and say what they want.

Also because most people don't care what random people on the Internet think of them (which isn't necessarily a bad thing).

It's sad, but you'll find that most gaming communities are like this.

SMoKeYxx
24-12-2013, 11:02 PM
because it is our job

Trxye
24-12-2013, 11:02 PM
Welcome to the internet. :)

Zigg
24-12-2013, 11:06 PM
There are at first a small amount of people who act like assholes. Then people who get angry at them start to become assholes themselves. There are also people who think "if they act like that, why not me after all?", and finally, there are jerks like me who start arguments on IRC when they're bored because it's fun and it keeps the chat busy more than anything else.

Amongst all these people, I'm not sure there are a lot of real assholes. And that's what everyone should keep in mind. :)

Ben18
24-12-2013, 11:59 PM
I see you are new to the internet.

Vladimir_Lenin
25-12-2013, 12:46 AM
Dude you stupid if we weren't asshole the server, chat, other games would have been boring. As Ziggurat said even that smart ads sometimes likes to be a faggot on IRC which keeps it alive. What do you expect us to talk? "Good morning sir, how was your day?", "thanks you it was well, I almost fell off the chair while reading bad words" "people should be more educated don't you think so" hey bro can you help me get a ride to car shop?" " yes sure let me give you money too"

No stupid nobody gives a ride to anyone unless they want him to run over or bomb ur ass.
It's 21 century nowadays some kids know more cursing words than adults. Without being an asshile life would have been bored. Nobody fŻÁking say good morning either it's sacnr!!! Ask a stranger to give you couple dollars you will get killed or robbed.

Ok I just want you to show that the following video describes sacnr people, ALL SACNARIANS!!!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pcbG1bUCG9s

alexboi89
25-12-2013, 01:12 AM
toplel

hjjh;lssfksdkdsff

AdrianSto
25-12-2013, 01:21 AM

:rolleyes:

(Rick)
25-12-2013, 01:51 AM
Because the majority of SA-MP players are 14-18 year old kids who have just discovered that they can hide behind their keyboards and say what they want.

Also because most people don't care what random people on the Internet think of them (which isn't necessarily a bad thing).

https://ft2.sacnr.com/saKJi/tumblr_lti1q4dtXQ1qm5auy.png

Hernyx_UY
25-12-2013, 02:14 AM

I'm 18 :D

Mandar
25-12-2013, 03:24 AM
So your issue lies with the whole SA-MP?
I dont know about other servers but maybe you should provide an example of what you consider as "a**hole" behaviour. Maybe then you will get correct answers.

Frankly not only there are children playing multiplayer games but also adults who act like children. The main problem lies in their thinking, maybe they are bullied at school or maybe they are being treated as crap by the society, maybe they get beaten up everyday, the reasons are infinite. Thats why they think they can take out all the rage somewhere where nobody can touch them, there is no one to teach them manners, nobody there to chase them for revenge etc. Maybe this makes them feel better as they are sinking to the same level as the people who are idiots irl who force others to behave like this.

Or they simply do it for fun. Take your pick.
The only way to deal with them is to ignore them completely, your attention fuels their idiotic behaviour.

AkshaY
25-12-2013, 04:36 AM
Man ur right...but why not look towards the positive side of it? You always count how many players treated you badly but you never count the number of players who helped you and want to be good friends with you. For example the one above you? :D

OmegaSwaqq
25-12-2013, 05:29 AM
Youre so right, the only good thing on the internet is acquiring goodies for my hidden folder ;)

sEarch
25-12-2013, 09:00 AM

What he said ... Everyone it's a hero behind a monitor...

Droog
25-12-2013, 10:23 AM
we are all doomed !!!

Zigg
25-12-2013, 11:06 AM
The only way to deal with them is to ignore them completely, your attention fuels their idiotic behaviour.
^^^^^^^^^^^^