PDA

View Full Version : Only Fools and Horses

Jesse_James
28-10-2013, 10:13 PM
Hi guys,i am watching this serial since i was 7 years old,and this is the best serial i ever watched.The question i would like to ask is what is the last episode.Is it when Rodney get a son?
Anyone who've watched this serial untill the end,i would like that he answer me,i would be really thankfulllll!!!
http://blogs.coventrytelegraph.net/passtheremote/fools.jpg

DinoBoss
28-10-2013, 10:45 PM
Yes, Slepless in Peckham is the last episode of the series. Rodney got a girl and uncle Albert saved the Trotters because he left them enough cash to pay their taxes.

Also, it's the best TV series ever made.

Potassium
29-10-2013, 12:59 AM
Nice taste in TV shows! My mum went to school with David Jason who plays Del Boy :)

Jesse_James
01-11-2013, 11:29 PM
Nice taste in TV shows! My mum went to school with David Jason who plays Del Boy :)
That's nice Potassium,did she took pictures with him?
@Dino,Thanks bro,i agree with you,for me it's the best serial ever made,Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air is also great TV show

Potassium
02-11-2013, 01:23 AM
That's nice Potassium,did she took pictures with him?
@Dino,Thanks bro,i agree with you,for me it's the best serial ever made,Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air is also great TV show

I'm not sure, I'll have to find out! Of course he wasn't famous back then.

Vladimir_Lenin
02-11-2013, 03:58 AM
Can any of you tell me in easy way whats this TV show about, and whats it called? "only Fools and Horses'? <--- like that??

DinoBoss
02-11-2013, 11:02 AM
GrandX;318088']Can any of you tell me in easy way whats this TV show about, and whats it called? "only Fools and Horses'? <--- like that??

It's about a poor workers class, doing their best to earn some cash (usually by doing some fishy jobs) and dreaming of becoming millionairs.

About the name, I'm not sure what do you mean, but it's called Only Fools and Horses. If you meant why is it called OFAH, it's because they wanted to state that really only fools and horses (actually) work.

Opening Lyrics:

Stick a pony in me pocket,
I'll fetch the suitcase from the van.
Cos if you want the best 'uns,
But you don't ask questions,
Then brother, I'm your man.
Cos where it all comes from is a mystery,
It's like the changin' of the seasons,
And the tides of the sea.
But here's the one that's drivin' me beserk,
Why do only fools and horses work?

iamNeo4life549
02-11-2013, 11:37 AM
One of the best British shows I've ever watched, made me laugh hard as fuck. I really thought this thread was about it coming back. If you like those British shows, perhaps you should also check out "One Foot in the Grave", also a very funny one.

DinoBoss
02-11-2013, 11:51 AM
If you guys like it, check Rock and Chips, it is about Del's childhood and his family back then and also The Green Green Grass which is about the Boycie, Marlene and Tyler's lives after OFAH ended.

Vladimir_Lenin
02-11-2013, 01:41 PM
Ok thanks I will watch it then of so many positive comments