PDA

View Full Version : Edit video.

sEarch
30-08-2013, 02:16 PM
Hello,today or tomorrow i realase my first hitman montage. Can any one land me a good program for edit video ? In present i use AVS Video Editor. I want something good and easy-medium to use. I ask many program at Off-Topic section becasue you guys are good in programs,i am not really good at PC that's why i ask...

I hope your understand me and help me .

PS: If you recomand me a Sony Vegas give me a good version for Windows 7. ( I tryed much version and isn't compatible with my windows :) )

Thank you,

Mihai96 :)

HitzOr
30-08-2013, 02:31 PM
Sony Vegas is a very good option, but you're not gonna learn anything but the very basics in 1 day. The learning curve is quite steep.

I started with Windows Movie Maker and Sony Vegas was a huge leap for me. Kind of like going from Paint to Photoshop.

iamNeo4life549
30-08-2013, 02:35 PM
Sony Vegas is a very good option, but you're not gonna learn anything but the very basics in 1 day. The learning curve is quite steep.

I started with Windows Movie Maker and Sony Vegas was a huge leap for me. Kind of like going from Paint to Photoshop.
This is very true, Vegas takes some time to learn. Despite that, it's a very good program.

sEarch
30-08-2013, 02:38 PM

I got it. I stay on AVS.

Can you land me a good program to make intro ?

MrKosm0
30-08-2013, 02:54 PM
For Intro i say cinema 4d and after effects

dennyhita
30-08-2013, 04:27 PM
sorry for this, but you really should have found something on your own.. you asked for a recording program.. GOOGLE IT.. now for editing - GOOGLE IT AGAIN.. sony vegas doesnt work on your windows - FIND THE ONE THAT WORKS ..

its like you ask for everyones advice before you even started working on this movie/montage or however you call it

and people here cant give you links to download stuff like sony vegas or mirillis action cus its against the rules..

get yourself Sony Vegas 11.0 .. if it works on my windows, it should work on everyones.. if you look for it on TPB, there's one with tutorial how to crack it and activate it.. cant give links

Charles_Bukowski
30-08-2013, 09:34 PM
the photoshop one ive used and its really not too difficult once you get a hang of it plus there is tons of articles on the web to help you out

adobe premier? idk

Turbo
31-08-2013, 01:48 AM
I use Sony Vegas 7, Use it just watch some tutorials about basics stuff and done, you need be patient btw, gl :)

And for Intros post some examples about what you want