PDA

View Full Version : Paygol donating problem.

Gringo1nlx
20-08-2013, 06:45 AM
Hey i am trying to donate via phone using paygol... well there has occurred some error.
I wrote pin code which i found on website and sent it to specified number. After i got message to write YES if i agree with terms and rules and sent it again on same number. After that i got msg where writes: The transaction is in run, u completed 1 of 5 needed transactions... Which means i will have to write this message 4 more times? And will this took me more then 10 euros money?

Thanks for your time

gringo1nlx

Leatherface
20-08-2013, 08:44 AM
Yes, you have to send 5 messages, all are worth of 2 euros.

Gringo1nlx
20-08-2013, 08:48 AM
thanks a lot

Gringo1nlx
20-08-2013, 08:56 AM
Guys lol, now i completed the transaction i got the pin and when i write it in the box to donate the X comes up meaning pin is wrong ????.. i payed 10 euros for nothing? And in this box comes up a different pin as it was when i wrote it to pay the transaction .... both are wrong

SoulFly
20-08-2013, 09:33 AM
Sounds like your phone scam u! Report to RvG, he'll add your phone to list of scammer!

redneckvideogamer
20-08-2013, 09:51 AM
Sounds like your phone scam u! Report to RvG, he'll add your phone to list of scammer!

^^That is a joke, in case you didn't understand.

Sorry I don't know anything about donating via cell phone. Maybe mrjustus will be kind enough to give you some more advice, or anyone else experienced with this process.

So if any of you guys know more about this and can offer some assistance, please chime in. Thanks.

Edit: BTW, I moved the thread to general discussion, so more people could see it, and I changed the title so people would know what it was about.

SoulFly
20-08-2013, 02:22 PM
Well, I'll tell you to never donate with phone anymore, few my friends tried to donate with phone, they just lose 10 euros... Problems with donating via phone are : Wrong code , or you even don't get code sometimes.
I think something is wrong with client. BTW next time when you'll donating if you don't have your own credit card or PayPal account ask parents or older friend to donate for you!
Or another way to get donator status, earn 100,000,000$ and buy from authorized players in SACNR!

Cheers!

BOOYAKASHA
20-08-2013, 02:26 PM
Well, I'll tell you to never donate with phone anymore, few my friends tried to donate with phone, they just lose 10 euros... Problems with donating via phone are : Wrong code , or you even don't get code sometimes.
I think something is wrong with client. BTW next time when you'll donating if you don't have your own credit card or PayPal account ask parents or older friend to donate for you!
Or another way to get donator status, earn 100,000,000$ and buy from authorized players in SACNR!

Cheers!

Donator sts is 100mil now? what the jewfuckery happened?

20-08-2013, 03:41 PM
Donator sts is 100mil now? what the jewfuckery happened?
The cheapest donating status is around 100m, some are like 150 or even more.

SoulFly
20-08-2013, 03:50 PM
Ye like driftb0y said, [aeHOO]Stalin is sellin for 100m i think!

Gringo1nlx
20-08-2013, 04:24 PM
I am not interested in buying donate status for 100m... my purpose is to donate give money to server to stay alive.... but now i fucked money and no one knows what to do :S Yesterday when i went to donate page there was this pin which i wrote in phone when tryed to pay for 10 euros... i completed transaction today. Just one hour before i completed transaction... the code on donate page was still same. After when i completed transaction the code on donate page changed to some other instead of staying same as it was on phone and when i wrote this old code in it writes it is wrong... Should not trust this paygol shit... btw why dont u guys set up Paysafecard instead of this paygol... u can buy pins in trafics or u can also use ur phone same as there, but the pin comes 100% everytime u are buying... i bought lot of things using paysafecard already and its trustful hundred percent

The_Forgotten_One
20-08-2013, 05:47 PM

Cheers!

100m?!

wtf happened to SACNR economy?!

BOOYAKASHA
20-08-2013, 06:28 PM
100m?!

wtf happened to SACNR economy?!

http://weknowgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/the-jews-did-this-gif.gif

GrandX
21-08-2013, 01:42 AM
Ice Ice Baby

ML2000
21-08-2013, 08:35 AM
http://weknowgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/the-jews-did-this-gif.gif
I LOL'D sooo hard

[driftking]zOz
21-08-2013, 09:38 AM
I LOL'D sooo hard

Same lol .

Gringo1nlx
22-08-2013, 06:01 AM
Guys can anyone help me? please Blacklist here?