PDA

View Full Version : Is it bannable to /q after folks attempted to rob your house?

alexboi89
15-02-2013, 01:40 AM
Ok, so let's say you're at jail after a long chase, and after that you end up in jail and decide to quit but you notice a couple of people decided to rob your house but their attempt failed but you /q anyways because they didn't break into your house.

Is this bannable?

gurvir
15-02-2013, 01:41 AM
I don't think so, because they never actually broke in.
If they broke in, then it's bannable.
But it can be bannable too, if you are continously quitting and joining when they attempt to break in,

Gangster_nV
15-02-2013, 01:51 AM
hahahahahahah liar alexboi hahahahahahahahahah u was not in jail fag I was there we broken into ur house was about to rob it n /q to avoid cry cry on ur ban bru

AChr1s
15-02-2013, 01:52 AM
You can if you don't log in for a while , you are not avoiding a robbery.

redneckvideogamer
15-02-2013, 02:21 AM
If they tried, then failed, then you can quit.

However, if this becomes a pattern, and you keep logging right back on, it could be considered quit to avoid. I'd have to know the entire situation to make a decision.

Mitch
15-02-2013, 02:21 AM
hahahahahahah liar alexboi hahahahahahahahahah u was not in jail fag I was there we broken into ur house was about to rob it n /q to avoid cry cry on ur ban bru

lmfao xDDDDD

Slizer
15-02-2013, 02:25 AM

However, if this becomes a pattern, and you keep logging right back on, it could be considered quit to avoid. I'd have to know the entire situation to make a decision.

I agree with this redneck.

Chuck__Norris
15-02-2013, 02:39 AM
We all tried to breakin then Danyel Broke in and you quit to avoid the robbery

alexboi89
15-02-2013, 03:18 AM

We all tried to breakin then Danyel Broke in and you quit to avoid the robbery

This isn't about my ban, so stfu please.

[aeHOO]_Stalin
15-02-2013, 03:19 AM
You can if you don't log in for a while , you are not avoiding a robbery.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

is not "/ q to avoid" if you do not return

this philosophy also applies to hits, is not hitshare if you do not share the money. ie: you can kill a friend of his who is hitted if he wants, but some admins say no

Mandar
15-02-2013, 03:24 AM

Spoke my thoughts :)

dawg_dogg
15-02-2013, 11:01 AM
alexboi u got banned already 4 the same shit when u /q to avoid the house robbery.......like u aint learn the 1st time hahahahhhaahahahhahaah u nab...u shud not of /q

XaX
15-02-2013, 12:14 PM
What RedNeck , Achr1s , GuRviR is saying is correct !

You should not /q after the civilian breaking into ur house !! Otherwise u can /q ~!

alexboi89
15-02-2013, 04:48 PM
alexboi u got banned already 4 the same shit when u /q to avoid the house robbery.......like u aint learn the 1st time hahahahhhaahahahhahaah u nab...u shud not of /q

Dawg_Dogg, please

When you are banned, you must not;

•try to re-enter the game (this is ban evading),
•try to contact an admin (via PM or email),
•ask about your ban on the forums, IRC, or teamspeak.
Thank you.

Oh and,

https://ft2.sacnr.com/3i5E4/sa-mp-221.png

John_Lennon
15-02-2013, 05:56 PM
It is not exactly against the rules, but when you do this, you might expect being complained about and / or questioned by admins. If you really need to quit, take evidence as it's a risky situation.

Vera_Atkins
15-02-2013, 06:05 PM
As John said + I think nowadays even if they quit you still get the cash anyhow once they begin to rob the house.

John_Lennon
15-02-2013, 06:14 PM
As John said + I think nowadays even if they quit you still get the cash anyhow once they begin to rob the house.

Correct! :cool: