PDA

View Full Version : Allowed?

Secr3t
11-02-2013, 06:54 PM
Is it allowed to hit someone if he takes the car which was standing next to him. (Car isnt locked) ?

Droog
11-02-2013, 07:03 PM
Only if it was yours.

DinoBoss
11-02-2013, 07:08 PM
If before the car was taken you could type /vi and it would show the car you are asking about, then yes.

Marca
11-02-2013, 07:16 PM
Is it allowed to hit someone if he takes the car which was standing next to him. (Car isnt locked) ?

If the car is not locked and there is not anyone in the car (as a driver), it means the car has no owner and he can take it freely.

You can only place a hit contract on him, ONLY IF, he successfully car-jacks you.

Secr3t
11-02-2013, 08:21 PM
k thanks .

AxA
11-02-2013, 11:43 PM
Dude, on my screen you jacked me. This is why I placed the hit. The server was heavily lagging today so maybe you did not see me in the car. But I was. The car was also bought by me, check the numberplates in your printscreens.

You also start asking me questions in game and while I was typing your replies you killed me (to cancel your hit, fair enough) after you saw I was replying to you... Which is lame and I will rob/[an] your ass off in game next time I see you - lol...

Have fun and enjoy the game!

Sonrise_UY
11-02-2013, 11:55 PM
If the car is not locked and there is not anyone in the car (as a driver), it means the car has no owner and he can take it freely.

You can only place a hit contract on him, ONLY IF, he successfully car-jacks you.
He said everything.
Locked.