PDA

View Full Version : Summing up the robbing/killing rules

carb0n
28-01-2013, 12:34 PM
Alright, so i found out there's no easy way to do this, so i decided to list all of the rules, beause i found all of the recent rule changes to be kind of confusing. But, you must remember the 3 basic rules:

1. If somebody assaults or harms you, or has intentions to do so, you can do the same to them.
2. If you're a cop and can arrest somebody- do it, dont kill them.
3. Once you take matters into your own hands, you can't report them.

So, here we go:

Robbing:

If player A robs player B, Player B can kill/hit/assault player A. Player A can defend himself by hitting/killing/assaulting him back, but ONLY if player A has tried to kill/hit him.

If Player A robs player B, they both can kill each other- However, when one of them dies, the situation is over.

If Player A robs player B, quits, and comes back later, Player B cannot kill player A for what had happened. However, if he quit on purpose, player B can report him for quitting.

If Player A robs Player B 3 times in a row, Player B cannot kill him 3 times, only once. However, if he robs him, dies, and robs him again, player B can kill/hit him.

Killing Cops:

If player A gets arrested by player B, player A cannot do anything to B, including placing a hit, or assaulting him.

If Player A is wanted, and Player B is a cop, player A can disable the Player B's vehicle, and player B can disable Player A's vehicle. However, if player B disables player A's car and does not arrest him, that would be considered deathmatching.

If player A is wanted on foot, and player B must arrest him rather than killing him. However, Player A can shoot the cop to defend himself. If player B kills player A in the range where he can arrest, player A will be deathmatching.

If player A is wanted on foot, but out of the arrest range, Player B can shoot to kill Player A, and Player A can shoot to kill player B. Neither one of them will be deathmatching.

If Player A is in a car that's disabled/out of Gas so he can't get away, he can kill Player B if he's trying to arrest him. Player A will not be deathmatching/ Cophunting Player B, and Player A can shoot back to defend himself from the cop.

If player A jumps into water and starts swimming away when he's wanted, Player B has permission to use a sniper rifle or any other gun to take him down from a distance. Player B will not be committing any form of deathmatching.

If player A has 3 or less stars, Player B cannot shoot at him, even if he gives a ticket to player A. If player B starts shooting at player A, player A can either report player B for deathmatching, or shoot back at player B for shooting at him.

If player A bribes player B and player B does not accept, Player A cannot place a hit or harm player B. If he does, its considered deathmatching.

Vehicles/carbombs:

If player A robs Player B, and Player B steals Player A's car, both players can hit/kill each other. However, once one of the players die, the situation is over.

If player A robs Player B, and Player A steals Player B's car, only player B can hit/kill player A, However, once player B hits/attacks him, player A can defend himself.

If player A steals player B's car, player B can hit/kill them. However, once one of the players die, the situation is over.

If player A, a cop, steals player B's car in order to arrest player A, player B cannot hit him. If he does, it's considered a random hit and player A can report him.

If player A carbombs player B, player B can kill/hit him. However, if player B dies again, the situation is over.

Hit contracts:

If player A places a hit on player B, player B can hit/kill him back.

If player A places a hit on Player B, and player C tries to kill Player B, player B can place a hit on player C, BUT once Player B dies, the hit cannot be placed on A or C.

If player A places a hit for no reason on Player B, player A can either report him or kill him. However, once Player B kills or tries to kill player A, the situation is no longer valid for reports because the situation has been taken into his own hands.

Insults:

If player A insults player B once, player B cannot do anything about it, except report it to an admin or carmbomb them.

cpt.obv
28-01-2013, 12:46 PM
You should replace the word kill with attack.

MeeT
28-01-2013, 02:00 PM
well u can only disable cops vechile only if the cops/cop is/are shooting/following u.
u cant simply shoot at cop just because u are wanted unless the cop shoots/follows.

2nd.
if player A robs player B ,player A quits and come in same server month player B can hit/kill him.
if he comes after server restart the situation is over.
well u can say he quit on purpose or not.
morover wats wrong if he had quit?
he did nt quit to avoid anything.
dont tell he quit to avoid getting robbed/kiled.

Lag_slammer
28-01-2013, 02:01 PM
i saw a similar thread that blacklite said it was completely wrong lol i wanted to say

"go home vmoney youre drunk" but it was locked

Slizer
28-01-2013, 02:34 PM
If player A robs Player B, and Player A steals Player B's car, only player B can hit/kill player A.

Player A can't hit Player B after Player B hits/attacks Player A? whut?

You can always hit back once you've received a hit.

carb0n
28-01-2013, 05:40 PM
Player A can't hit Player B after Player B hits/attacks Player A? whut?

You can always hit back once you've received a hit.
Actually this is correct, but the second he places a hit, Player A can attack or kill him. I'll fix that.

You should replace the word kill with attack.

Nice, i'll do that

i saw a similar thread that blacklite said it was completely wrong lol i wanted to say

"go home vmoney youre drunk" but it was locked

Yeah lol, my friend gave me some purple haze, and my stupid ass decided to write something like that at that moment. So to fix that, I'm gonna make a nice thread that's clear and concise.

Esperence
28-01-2013, 05:49 PM
wtf is this bullshit, /rules

Bezz
28-01-2013, 05:58 PM
"If player A, a cop, steals player B's car in order to arrest player A, player B cannot hit him."

Fix that one lol. Player A is a cop and gonna arrest himself?

Slizer
28-01-2013, 06:39 PM
Actually this is correct, but the second he places a hit, Player A can attack or kill him. I'll fix that.

Yeah - that is what I mean. But you made it sound as if Player A wasn't allowed to do nothing after he had received a hit from Player B :p

Vmoney, don't listen to this moron.

Nice thread!

carb0n
28-01-2013, 10:10 PM
Yeah - that is what I mean. But you made it sound as if Player A wasn't allowed to do nothing after he had received a hit from Player B :p

Vmoney, don't listen to this moron.

Nice thread!
Yeah man, i understood. Thanks!

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my thread go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

AChr1s
28-01-2013, 10:33 PM
Nice thread. Good Situations.

Jesse_James
28-01-2013, 10:39 PM
Esperence is trying to ruin this thread,dont listen to that noob

Shifty
29-01-2013, 06:24 AM
To make somehing clear for me, if you have received a random hit and you're hitting the player back, Can he still be punished?

AChr1s
29-01-2013, 06:49 AM
To make somehing clear for me, if you have received a random hit and you're hitting the player back, Can he still be punished?

No , you took the situation into your own hands

Slizer
29-01-2013, 09:19 AM
Yep, AChr1s is right. If you want the player punished, be prepared to get proofs. This would be a perfect example:

1) Take screenshot of the hit being placed on you.
2) Ask the player to give you a reason, either save the chatlog or take a partial screenshot of the chat showing no replies from the hitter.
3) Finally, if you get killed take another screenshot of your medical fee's and report the player / ask for refund.

MeeT
29-01-2013, 09:43 AM
sucide is allowed? only in random hit case or..?

carb0n
29-01-2013, 12:19 PM
sucide is allowed? only in random hit case or..?
if you suicide, he can hit you again