PDA

View Full Version : I tried posting this in "Banned" but "My Bans" page says I am not banned

sani95
26-01-2013, 12:04 PM
:confused:

In-game name: saniMIB
Banned on: 26th January 2013, around GMT(+4:00): 3 PM

Dear admins and concerned viewers,:)

:rolleyes:I need not narrate everything that happened during the game until your say so because right now I believe the important thing at hand are the two contradictory events that follow. Ill put everything in simple terms.
My game got stuck as usual so I quit the game as usual and of course restart it as usual and it works fine. But however this time the server didn't respond and there was a message saying, "You are banned from this server".

But on visiting the websites' "My Bans" page it says "You are not currently banned. Thanks for abiding by the rules!".:( Now that I could not post a ban appeal on that page, here I am seeking for your help so as to guide me on what to do.

Here the pictures that represents the two contradictory situations:

CHEERS

Signed,
Awais Rauf

sani95
26-01-2013, 12:11 PM
NEWS FLASH:::

I restarted my computer and the game works now fine.

Luka_Bivio
26-01-2013, 12:12 PM
its a bug that is related to your internet connection, u are not banned. I had that too before i changed mine internet provider.

26-01-2013, 12:28 PM
Yes, that's an old samp bug (not only sacnr). It may even happen several times in a row (which is very rare tho).

redneckvideogamer
26-01-2013, 07:01 PM
Yes, that's an old samp bug (not only sacnr). It may even happen several times in a row (which is very rare tho).

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^