PDA

View Full Version : Two bugs

DeathTone
13-01-2013, 08:50 PM
1. Text in /i boxes can sometimes go over the edge, making it look a bit annoying:

http://puu.sh/1Nl5L

Using a word-wrap function would be an easy fix, forcing text onto the next line after a certain amount of characters.

2. This has been going on for a long time now, but whenever you get arrested by the NPC inside LSPD, you get teleported to SFPD, people with hits abuse this, they leave jail, spam /td (becuase /rob was already fixed for this exact same reason, they're just avoiding that) to get wanted, and run back inside LSPD, then they get a free teleport to SFPD. Making it so you get put back in LSPD, after you get arrested inside LSPD, would be great. Same with a few interiors, if you get arrested inside an interior, the gamemode gets your coords (which are inside an interior), to figure out what police department to put you into, it would be nicer if it got the coords from the house/biz you are in, then figured out what police dept to put you inside. (just like /i doesn't use your own coords when you are inside an interior, it uses the coords from the place you are in)

Fouiny
13-01-2013, 09:13 PM
Second isn't really a bug I think. I think just all interiors are placed at the same spot in the map which is closest to SFPD. But this should change because alot of noobs do this like u said Deathone :)

Zigg
13-01-2013, 09:39 PM
I think the city in which you get jailed should be random.

xfire_cursey0u
14-01-2013, 10:48 AM
And why do you think so? because i Dont think it is right to be ared in LS and jailed in SF. Does not make sense.

Trxye
14-01-2013, 11:40 AM

What if a player wants to play in LS, and when he gets arrested, isn't it easier for him to be in LSPD then SFPD?

Zigg
14-01-2013, 01:32 PM
And why do you think so? because i Dont think it is right to be ared in LS and jailed in SF. Does not make sense.
It doesn't make sense compared to real life, but SACNR is not real life.

What if a player wants to play in LS, and when he gets arrested, isn't it easier for him to be in LSPD then SFPD?
Why should things be easy for him? At least 2 times out of 3 it would force him to start from scratch and not going back for his locked vehicle.

Jesse_James
16-01-2013, 11:39 PM
I can confirm this 1st bug,but 2nd i dont think its a bug,but i agree that when you are arrested in lspd you should be jailed in lspd not in sfpd,same if you are arrested in some biz in ls you got jailed in sf,so my point is that where you get arrested,you should be jailed in the same city..........

[..NoWay..]
17-01-2013, 08:23 PM
but i agree that when you are arrested in lspd you should be jailed in lspd not in sfpd,same if you are arrested in some biz in ls you got jailed in sf,so my point is that where you get arrested,you should be jailed in the same city..........

Totally Agree, You Have To Be Jailed In The Same City That You Was Arrested.