PDA

View Full Version : Growing plants bug.

[thug]DemWafflez
09-07-2012, 12:31 PM
Date/Time: About 45 minutes ago.
Description: Lost my drug plants because I couldn't harvest.
Problem: I couldnt't harvest my plants, walked into the marker but no box on the left appeared.
How to recreate it: Not sure, have plants above 200GR and then get rain.

As said by recreate, im not sure but I think that's the way how it happend.
Second time now, and it get's annoying.

Picture;
http://h11.abload.de/img/sa-mp-051fljxp.png

aldanone
09-07-2012, 12:35 PM
your plant dying isnt a bug.. or is it? :/

CrazY_DriveR_SwE.
09-07-2012, 12:36 PM
Yeah this also happened to me, but I can't find any specific way to recreate it.

Aldanone: Read again?

Jordan1460
09-07-2012, 02:50 PM
You were most likely desynced,Just relog and harvest it

[thug]DemWafflez
09-07-2012, 03:08 PM
your plant dying ist a bug.. or is it? :/

They die because I can't harvest them no menu-box comes.

l2read.

.troublesome.
09-07-2012, 03:11 PM
The menu box appears above where you plant it, like park your car there, then stand on top where the marker should be and menu box will appear.

[thug]DemWafflez
10-07-2012, 07:55 AM
The menu box appears above where you plant it, like park your car there, then stand on top where the marker should be and menu box will appear.
I mean that box menu on the left, to select '1' etc, I don't completely get what you mean.

Skully
10-07-2012, 10:05 AM
I mean that box menu on the left, to select '1' etc, I don't completely get what you mean.
He's saying that if you plant a marker in the air or on top of your car or something, the red marker would appear on the ground but you would have to jump above it to get the box thingy.

[thug]DemWafflez
10-07-2012, 10:23 AM
He's saying that if you plant a marker in the air or on top of your car or something, the red marker would appear on the ground but you would have to jump above it to get the box thingy.

Well it was just on the normal ground.

SnowStorm
10-07-2012, 10:28 AM
Happens to me alot :/ I've tried to relog and jump around it, doesnt make any difference.

KURZALEWSKI
10-07-2012, 10:42 AM
Park your car on it then /ej and type 1.

Lag_slammer
10-07-2012, 02:13 PM
You were most likely desynced,Just relog and harvest it

This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

[thug]DemWafflez
10-07-2012, 05:00 PM
Happens to me alot :/ I've tried to relog and jump around it, doesnt make any difference.

Yups, somehow you just cant harvest them.

Btw Lagslammer nice sig lol.

Mitch
10-07-2012, 10:54 PM
you were probably jumping when you planted. just go on top of a car or jump by the red checkpoint.

Reflection
11-07-2012, 12:50 AM

This happened to me aswell, its not that simple. When you go over the red portal, the menu doesnt appear you have to relog this fixes the bug.

Zigg
11-07-2012, 02:11 AM
Either it's a sync issue or you jumped (or were in the air) when you did /plant. If it's the case, you have to jump at the same height you jumped when /plant'ing to harvest.

[thug]DemWafflez
11-07-2012, 09:26 AM
Well i'll try next time, but i'm not sure if it will work.

Folly91
11-07-2012, 09:32 AM

If you have planted it on the top of your car, there would be a triangle red marker instead of a square one. He just planted it on the normal ground. The most likely I think is that you were desynced or the plant was bugged.

Potassium
11-07-2012, 10:29 AM
When you or the server is lagging, menus often don't appear. The server was lagging a few hours ago so if it was during that time then that is probably why. It's not a bug, just lag :)

your plant dying ist a bug.. or is it? :/

If you had actually read the post you would know that his option to harvest did not appear. Think before you write, instead of posting useless, unhelpful crap in order to raise your post count.

aldanone
11-07-2012, 12:11 PM
If you had actually read the post you would know that his option to harvest did not appear. Think before you write, instead of posting useless, unhelpful crap in order to raise your post count.

:/ orly? after i read his post (witch wasnt that clear at all tbh) i saw his picture
http://h11.abload.de/img/sa-mp-051fljxp.png
were it said "YOUR PLANT HAS DIED" exactly in the moment he was ontop of the circle, there are 90% chances that that was exactly the one, with the lag of the rain or other ping issues, he was still seeing the circule. Witch does not take the fact thas his plant died. And im 100% sure if he went b4 and didnt leave it for so long he could of been able to harvest it. Anywais, i just posted my opinion about it ,even tho i might be wrong, i dont care what you think about me tbh.Next time you should be the one thinking what she writes as 10ppl have writen the same as you have ,b4 you (witch could be considered as multiposting).

If this has happened to more people im ovs wrong and there is a desnc problem...but who knows..

aladinsane
11-07-2012, 09:46 PM
This happened to me,all 5 plants couldnt be harvested,but i think the reason for that was,i was in my helicopter and planted drugs from there instead of getting out and standing on ground :)

Zigg
11-07-2012, 11:51 PM
This happened to me,all 5 plants couldnt be harvested,but i think the reason for that was,i was in my helicopter and planted drugs from there instead of getting out and standing on ground :)
What? Is it possible to /plant drugs from a vehicle?

Potassium
12-07-2012, 01:42 AM
Last I knew, it wasn't. If this is possible then it's most likely a bug and you should report it.

[thug]DemWafflez
17-07-2012, 06:53 PM
Yes you can /plant plants from vehicles.